Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jun 14 new
theheart Praying
Jun 14 new
(quote) Francine-132290 said:
Thank you Francine and Christine. Yesterday or day before my partner/brother and John and I held hands as we prayed together. He seemed "uplifted" when we concluded~
Jun 16 new
My friend did indeed lose his wife yesterday. I would ask now... we turn our prayers towards the repose of her soul~
Jun 17 new
Praying for all those who loved this lady and are suffering the loss of her. I am also praying for the repose of her soul.
Jun 17 new
Oh Jerry I am so sorry to hear that, may she rest in peace. And praying for her husband and family and friends. Praying theheart rosary rose
Jun 17 new
Thank you Jan and Jane very much. They were the epitome of "devoted spouses" because they were always "doing for each other" You could hardly engage John in conversation without him mentioning her. I am also praying he will have the strength to get through this. Has to be tough though. They were married I think, 40 years. Thanks again CMers~
Jun 17 new
theheart theheart Praying Praying
Jun 18 new
Praying Praying Praying rosary hug So very sorry, Jerry. Prayers ascending for all. The days ahead will be rough indeed for John - I'm glad he has the support of good friends like you.
Jun 18 new
Thank you Margo and Mary. I am deeply grateful...as he will be too...when I tell him of all of your prayers and kind words (he is one of the most prayerful men I know)
Jun 18 new
rosary Praying theheart My condolences, Jerry... Prayers for the repose of her soul, and for strength and comfort to her husband and family.
Posts 31 - 40 of 49