Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 13th 2013 new
Chocolate wine.
Some get drunk and others feel fine.

Sorry. I couldn't resist.
Jun 13th 2013 new
We can make sure to have some when you come out for CM Phx/Tucson in the Fall!
Jun 13th 2013 new
I'm going to be sharing some with a handsome man tonight! double yum!
Jun 13th 2013 new
There is a Raspberry-Chocolate version of the wine that's yummy, too! ChocoVine brand was sold in the Targets around here last summer! Just noticed it again last week at Target! Under $10 a bottle. Specialty stores tend to hike the price by $8-10. It's good but not THAT good! It's also dangerous....goes down way easily...kinda like a chocolate milkshake but has a slightly different end result! mischievous wide eyed angel
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: chilled and sipped on a hot late evening after a long day of hard work in the yard and garden -- need I say more?
That sounds good! Cheers!
Jun 14th 2013 new
I agree - it's quite yummy! A certain Indy gent brought some to the last few Indy parties for us gals who enjoy. He gets full credit for bringing us chocolate AND wine!!! wink biggrin
Jun 14th 2013 new
Mary, I have been reading this thread and I want to try this yummy concoction! What a great idea for chocolate lovers! Is there only one company that makes it or many and who makes it the best? I think Hershey should ride this train!

Eileen.

Jun 14th 2013 new
I have tried the the Chocolate Raspberry and it is fine !!!! Great on ice and I hear it is better on ice cream. wink
Jun 14th 2013 new
Sounds yummy Mary!
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-924110 said: I have tried the the Chocolate Raspberry and it is fine !!!! Great on ice and I hear it is better on ice cream.
Blender plus French Vanilla ice cream plus Chocolate Raspberry wine = quite a smoothie! Not sure how healthy it is wink but it's super tasty! Warning label: only for 'big' kids!!! laughing
Posts 11 - 20 of 24