Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 14 new
(quote) Sheila-953093 said: There is a Raspberry-Chocolate version of the wine that's yummy, too! ChocoVine brand was sold in the Targets around here last summer! Just noticed it again last week at Target! Under $10 a bottle. Specialty stores tend to hike the price by $8-10. It's good but not THAT good! It's also dangerous....goes down way easily...kinda like a chocolate milkshake but has a slightly different end result!
Oh. My. Goodness. That sounds SO good! I just love raspberry and chocolate together. I won't be finding it in a Target around here though. sad Maybe MGM?
Jun 14 new
Isn't it 5 o'clock somewhere?
Jun 14 new
Hi Rachel.

I have not seen it here in Panama. If I do, I'll buy it and hide it... and probably love it!

With that said, I'd like to share that I went on a dinner date about 3 weeks ago with a winemaker (not in Panama, we don't have the climate for it). Part of it was walking around his vineyard. I heard all about his family growing grapes, how he is the only one left to tend to them (he ended up buying his siblings'), how some he planted are now 25 years old... Since I love gardening, I was most intrigued about the whole growing process. I probably won't see him again, but if I do, I think I would omit my curiosity (and probably future fondness) for chocolate wine!!! Would that be a sin of ommission if I end up marrying him??? laughing

Have a great weekend,
Mari
Jun 14 new
I have a bottle of it in my fridge and in my wine rack. It's addicting.
Posts 21 - 24 of 24