Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 15 new
Thanks to all of you. I thought there might be a chance of this "slipping by" until I saw that "present" looking thing under my name. Oh well. Having the friendships I have on here I have to say my life has been enriched. Do I feel older? (catch me on the wrong day and I do) Maybe though I'm a bit wiser~
Jun 18 new
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR JERRY ....

Rolling Along Happy Birthday! <---- that's me bringing in a Texas-sized cake on a cart behind my Zoomchair! biggrin
Jun 19 new
happy Birthday Jerry!!
Jun 19 new
LOL! Thank you Zoom!
Jun 19 new
And thank you Lauren. (no candles...might have burned down the house!)
Jun 20 new
Jerry,

I feel so horrible missing the day of your actual birthday. I am not on the site everyday and consequently important dates such as yours just get by your brother to the south.

Nevertheless, I wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday and may you have so many, many more.

I hope you were able to enjoy your day in a manner you see fit.

God bless - always. Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Jun 20 new
(quote) Leon-593843 said: Jerry,

I feel so horrible missing the day of your actual birthday. I am not on the site everyday and consequently important dates such as yours just get by your brother to the south.

Nevertheless, I wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday and may you have so many, many more.

I hope you were able to enjoy your day in a manner you see fit.

God bless - always.

Leon

Don't worry in the least brother. (wanted to skip over it anyway!) But yes it was a good day~
Jun 20 new
I was late for your celebration!!!

Happy Belated Birthday wishes for you Jerry. Hope it was great Happy Birthday!
Jun 23 new
Very very belated Happy birthday Jerry. Thanks for being you here at CM. God bless.
Jun 23 new
Happy Bday Jerry! May your wishes come true and hopefully be also God's Will! :0) Grateful to have you here.
Posts 21 - 30 of 31