Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

Jun 16th 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: So far in my search - I did not find the mission but I did find this link which substantiates many things I have found at parishes in my travels to provide music in our Golden State... OF The parishes mentioned in Santa Barbara-_ one is a Newmann Center and one is in the richest area of SB. http://www.newwaysministry.org/gfp.html
Well I meant the seminary where many students were abused. Not surprised that a wealthy parish is gay friendly. The gay movement in general is drenched in money and power. I imagine that most gay friendly parishes are located in affluent areas.
Jun 16th 2013 new
(quote) Sean-851370 said: Well I meant the seminary where many students were abused. Not surprised that a wealthy parish is gay friendly. The gay movement in general is drenched in money and power. I imagine that most gay friendly parishes are located in affluent areas.
This is what I have observed consistently. When one thinks about that money one can imagine who is supporting our Admin and what types of lifestyles... Yes st Anthony's--It is extra scary to look on the list of accused priests and see faces I recognize from when I lived in SB or recognize from traveling doing music and then see what they were accused and sometimes charged with. It is also remarkable that I know of three separate incidences of priests either attempting to become intimate with women or succeeding in doing so which are not on that list from the list of accused--- So AS USUAL The ones listed are only the ones known or that have been publicized. I am one person- I have met the wayward types all along in my moiving around the state for work and playing music. I know all types of clergy who may have expressed partial interest in my music and then who seemed to have a secret or a secret other life or something. I even heard two priests arguing about some gay issue between them when I was interviewing at a rectory! I have seen more than I can stand to know! I can't believe I have had to see or hear any of it---when I thought i was doing the right thing by offering my music to do liturgies etc... I think it is fair to say that liturgical music in some senses is also infiltrated with something... like what we are discussing here---something gay--- Not to say anything about the musicians themselves----- per say--- but about some of the rectories in th past at least and those who were putting together "new ideas" for "liturgies...." Kind of in reference to a modernist movement....to some extent.. (The Opera world is filled with gay men as is church music(choir directors) but not always as a rule or anything..)
Jun 16th 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: This is what I have observed consistently. When one thinks about that money one can imagine who is supporting our Admin and what types of lifestyles... Yes st Anthony's--It is extra scary to look on the list of accused priests and see faces I recognize from when I lived in SB or recognize from traveling doing music and then see what they were accused and sometimes charged with. It is also remarkable that I know of three separate incidences of priests either attempting to become intimate with women or succeeding in doing so which are not on that list from the list of accused--- So AS USUAL The ones listed are only the ones known or that have been publicized. I am one person- I have met the wayward types all along in my moiving around the state for work and playing music. I know all types of clergy who may have expressed partial interest in my music and then who seemed to have a secret or a secret other life or something. I even heard two priests arguing about some gay issue between them when I was interviewing at a rectory! I have seen more than I can stand to know! I can't believe I have had to see or hear any of it---when I thought i was doing the right thing by offering my music to do liturgies etc... I think it is fair to say that liturgical music in some senses is also infiltrated with something... like what we are discussing here---something gay--- Not to say anything about the musicians themselves----- per say--- but about some of the rectories in th past at least and those who were putting together "new ideas" for "liturgies...." Kind of in reference to a modernist movement....to some extent.. (The Opera world is filled with gay men as is church music(choir directors) but not always as a rule or anything..)
oh yes...I know of many who are in choirs. Years ago at our church there was a Franciscan brother who directed the choir. He ended up dying of AIDS. The liturgical avant garde is even worse, perhaps because liturgical ritual is very powerful...almost bordering on mind control in some ways. St. John's Abbey in MN was at the forefront of liturgical "renewal" in the US and has seen an incredible number of abuse claims come forward in recent years.
Jun 16th 2013 new
(quote) Sean-851370 said: oh yes...I know of many who are in choirs. Years ago at our church there was a Franciscan brother who directed the choir. He ended up dying of AIDS. The liturgical avant garde is even worse, perhaps because liturgical ritual is very powerful...almost bordering on mind control in some ways. St. John's Abbey in MN was at the forefront of liturgical "renewal" in the US and has seen an incredible number of abuse claims come forward in recent years.
Great analysis about the mind control aspect of ritual. Also they like the processing in liturgical garb. Once I sang professionally every week at an Episcopal church and suddently realized how the group of them (servers) were so INTO parading in to the music each week. There is something about ceremony that they enjoyed more than the average human. This was back in 1981 that I saw this and I KNEW they were all gay just from how it was played out each week. Our choir director was a very gifted musician and was also gay. I have recently read an excellent book on these matters from a biochemical standpoint. Mothers trauma changed conditions in the womb and affected the baby in utero.... I posted on it somewhere here......This is highly plausable,,,,
Jun 16th 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: Great analysis about the mind control aspect of ritual. Also they like the processing in liturgical garb. Once I sang professionally every week at an Episcopal church and suddently realized how the group of them (servers) were so INTO parading in to the music each week. There is something about ceremony that they enjoyed more than the average human. This was back in 1981 that I saw this and I KNEW they were all gay just from how it was played out each week. Our choir director was a very gifted musician and was also gay. I have recently read an excellent book on these matters from a biochemical standpoint. Mothers trauma changed conditions in the womb and affected the baby in utero.... I posted on it somewhere here......This is highly plausable,,,,
I have read about the presence of the occult among Benedictines. I believe there were Benedictine connections to the Thule Society, the group which spawned the Nazi movement. By no means do I believe that all Benedictines are occultists, but there have been very sinister elements in that order. So it is no surprise that they would end up leading the liturgical movement in the US, along with some Jesuits and others. Eric Gill, the designer of the front cover of the Benedictines' liturgical journal Orate Fratres, was a pederast and pedophile. Basil Stegman, a close associate of liturgical pioneer Virgil Michel, also has been accused. Paul Likoudis might have written an article on deviancy among prominent liturgists. I imagine that the power to create theater and direct others attracts abusers to the field of liturgy. Sometimes I see these people as agents of psychological warfare, especially when they push for destroying altars, statues and the like. At some level I believe at least a few liturgists knowingly pushed for changes that they knew would desacralize the Church in the minds of impressionable massgoers.
Jun 16th 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: Great analysis about the mind control aspect of ritual. Also they like the processing in liturgical garb. Once I sang professionally every week at an Episcopal church and suddently realized how the group of them (servers) were so INTO parading in to the music each week. There is something about ceremony that they enjoyed more than the average human. This was back in 1981 that I saw this and I KNEW they were all gay just from how it was played out each week. Our choir director was a very gifted musician and was also gay. I have recently read an excellent book on these matters from a biochemical standpoint. Mothers trauma changed conditions in the womb and affected the baby in utero.... I posted on it somewhere here......This is highly plausable,,,,
Did you ever go to the old Oakland cathedral when it was known as a center for liturgical innovation? I recently read a book on that place during its Vatican II heyday. Fascinating and very bizarre stuff
Jun 16th 2013 new
(quote) Sean-851370 said: Did you ever go to the old Oakland cathedral when it was known as a center for liturgical innovation? I recently read a book on that place during its Vatican II heyday. Fascinating and very bizarre stuff
No I never did go there. What book is that and when was the hey day?
Jun 17th 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: No I never did go there. What book is that and when was the hey day?
The book is called How Awesome is this Place by Fr. Donald Osuna. Interestingly Osuna notes approvingly that Bishop Begin blew most of the cathedral parish's money on a massive renovation in 1967.
Jun 18th 2013 new
(quote) Sean-851370 said: I have read about the presence of the occult among Benedictines. I believe there were Benedictine connections to the Thule Society, the group which spawned the Nazi movement. By no means do I believe that all Benedictines are occultists, but there have been very sinister elements in that order. So it is no surprise that they would end up leading the liturgical movement in the US, along with some Jesuits and others. Eric Gill, the designer of the front cover of the Benedictines' liturgical journal Orate Fratres, was a pederast and pedophile. Basil Stegman, a close associate of liturgical pioneer Virgil Michel, also has been accused. Paul Likoudis might have written an article on deviancy among prominent liturgists. I imagine that the power to create theater and direct others attracts abusers to the field of liturgy. Sometimes I see these people as agents of psychological warfare, especially when they push for destroying altars, statues and the like. At some level I believe at least a few liturgists knowingly pushed for changes that they knew would desacralize the Church in the minds of impressionable massgoers.
I looked up the art work and life of Eric Gill. He is Unbelievable. What does the cover of that Benedictine Journal look like? His art work is sacreligious and he is clearly perverted...if you keep looking.I looked up the other two names and could nto finda lot but found Paul L 's book. ALL very interesting. Eric Gills life and work is really haunting and sinister.
Jun 18th 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: I looked up the art work and life of Eric Gill. He is Unbelievable. What does the cover of that Benedictine Journal look like? His art work is sacreligious and he is clearly perverted...if you keep looking.I looked up the other two names and could nto finda lot but found Paul L 's book. ALL very interesting. Eric Gills life and work is really haunting and sinister.
Scans of the original cover are online but I'd have to look around for them. I believe Gill was close to the distributist movement in England. Weird people!
Posts 11 - 20 of 22