Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 14th 2013 new

I've petitioned the CM Powers in The united States and in Rome regarding making the CM site a """Smoke Free"""" site. .It is under review....
Jun 14th 2013 new
Dear Julio,

Hope you have the fire departments number on speed dial............still smoking..........

Rosita rose
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Donna-871766 said: Dear Julio,

Hope you have the fire departments number on speed dial............still smoking..........

Rosita

Thank you Donna,,
I went to that new Brad pitt School of """"Smokin Hot Techniques to Attract the Ladies"""

It cost me $600, and I still have 3 more weeks of classes until I gradiate...

I have 25 weeks left on my CM subscription....God,,,are we running out of time......??
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Donna-871766 said: Dear Julio,

Rosita

Rosita thinks I'm still """Smokin"""""!!! Oh Boy,,Oh Boy,,Oh Boy,,!!!!
Is this a great country or What !!??
Jun 14th 2013 new
I grew up in a family of 7............6 smoked. I have endured enough second hand smoke to last me a lifetime. I have never let anyone smoke in my house. You can come to visit but you have to smoke outside. Sorry, I am asthmatic .
Jun 14th 2013 new
I move away from smokers,instinctively avoiding the smoke.I grew up in a family of non-smokers ,and could detect smoker visitors before I saw them,smokers ment strangers to me:)
I wouldn't expose my children to harm either and could expect a smoking spouse to probably dying before me.
Jun 14th 2013 new
I would not accept a smoker either, I could not get close to someone who smelled of smoke, and to kiss someone who smokes is horrible... I use to be a smoker I quite 24 years ago and am so glad I did....Clothes smell like smoke, Hair smells like smoke, breath smells like smoke... So No thank you,..
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said: I'm not sure if this has been discussed in the past, but I'm new so I use my newness amnesty on that....And there may be other new members viewing too....

If someone is a smoker does that eliminate them from your potential Sweetheart list ??

I saw one woman's profile and she stated that she was a non smoker and then one
of her profile photos had her with a cigarette in her hand.
Some people say that they smoke only occassionally.....What does that mean ????

I personally would find it very difficult to accept a smoker...
How about you ?????????

An issue? Yep!
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

Thank you Donna,,
I went to that new Brad pitt School of """"Smokin Hot Techniques to Attract the Ladies"""

It cost me $600, and I still have 3 more weeks of classes until I gradiate...

I have 25 weeks left on my CM subscription....God,,,are we running out of time......??
Kenny,
Time never runs out. It is the one thing we have plenty of. Perhaps you can teach the next class, since you learned the Techniques so well. But I believe it will be worth much more than a mere $600 with you as the teacher.

Best to and your class,
Angelina
Jun 14th 2013 new
I've already buried one smoker. The next one will be easy.
Posts 21 - 30 of 75