Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: I've already buried one smoker. The next one will be easy.

So you are obviously taking the optimistic approach !!
Jun 14th 2013 new
wide eyed There are CM powers that be, in Rome?
Zow, the things I learn on the Internet! boggled
Jun 14th 2013 new
I absolutely cannot tolerate smoke because I am prone to migraines.

Eileen, you are funny! biggrin
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said: I'm not sure if this has been discussed in the past, but I'm new so I use my newness amnesty on that....And there may be other new members viewing too....

If someone is a smoker does that eliminate them from your potential Sweetheart list ??

I saw one woman's profile and she stated that she was a non smoker and then one
of her profile photos had her with a cigarette in her hand.
Some people say that they smoke only occassionally.....What does that mean ????

I personally would find it very difficult to accept a smoker...
How about you ?????????

I agree with you brother. Its really hard to date smokers - partially because I'm allergic to it and partially because the smokers I've dated almost always have an emotional reason for smoking.
Jun 14th 2013 new
I've dated a smoker in the past and I am a non-smoker. I also grew up in a house with a parent that smoked and has now quit. A person that smokes is a deal breaker for me. I can't stand the smell of it.
Jun 14th 2013 new

I vote that we send all the smokers to Portugal and Argentina..!!
Jun 14th 2013 new
Smoking is a definite turnoff for me. Makes me gag, and truly cannot be around people who smoke. I just don't like it. I end up getting the smoker's cough, and I can't deal with that. It's just a nasty habit.
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

I vote that we send all the smokers to Portugal and Argentina..!!
Why, is there something special goin' on there? :P
Jun 14th 2013 new
I have never smoked.
Jun 15th 2013 new
Smoking is a deal breaker for me.
Posts 31 - 40 of 75