Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 17th 2013 new
I watched my grandmother die a slow and painful death from cigarettes. Also, I'm a nurse and see all the yucky stuff that comes from it. Smoking is an issue...and it would be no. The occasional smoke, however, may possibly be permitted. just depends on what your idea of occasional is. wink

Jun 18th 2013 new
I do smoke occasionally and I have quit cold turkey a couple times. I know I too could form a new addiction to the right man instantly ;) that was cute!
Jun 18th 2013 new
ill have a cigarette and decide.
Jun 18th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said: When I met my wife, she smoked. The first time we actually got together I expressed my unhappiness with cigarette smoke and all it entails and she said,," I am no longer a smoker"..
She never smoked again..When her friends asked her why she no longer smoked, she simply said that she changed her addiction from cigarettes to Kenny...(ME)...

I liked that....
Smoking is an issue, Especially in the house. I consider myself a non smoker but when I am with my brothers, which is rarely since they live a couple thousand miles away, I will go out to have a smoke with them. Why? Well, I used to smoke and that was our 'bonding' time.
I know that smoking has become a deal breaker for some folks. For me, I guess it would have to be outside only with friends. And I would love to be in an mutually 'addictive' relationship where that would happen.
Jun 18th 2013 new
I too have a cigar once in a while, with friends It is a rare habit (I do it at most three times a year) So does that make me want to date a cigarette smoker? absolutely not! Could I quite it for the right person absolutely. But I hope that She would be understanding that I would rather not since I would not dictate what she would do on her girls night out. But seriously when it come to faith. "I 'd rather live with a moral smoker then a pagen non smoker" or as this guy would put it www.fisheaters.com
Posts 71 - 75 of 75