Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I haven't found you yet, ,,and God hasn't put us together yet,,,,but I still wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and I wish you a wonderful good-night.

I'm asking Jesus to send extra Angels to be by your side tonight...

Sleep tight
Good night Dear
Me
Jun 14 new

Sorry if this was out of line in any way....God made me with an extra big heart.,,,,sorry...

I guess I'm extra comfortable in emotional things,,I realize others are not...If this post was inappropriate, I apologize..I can't erase it..
Sorry
Jun 14 new
lovestruck! lovestruck! lovestruck!
You say the sweetest things!

Back atcha!!

Jun 14 new
Goodnight Honey bear! wink hug heart wave fluffy rosary theheart

hersheyskiss rose You get a Gold Star! :cloud:
Jun 14 new
Don't ever apologize for being who you are, God made you that way on purpose. Let your light shine, there might be someone out there who needs a light in the darkness, who needs to feel that hope exists for them. That was a sweet prayer, thank you for expressing it.
Jun 14 new
Don't ever apologize for being who you are, God made you that way on purpose. Let your light shine, there might be someone out there who needs a light in the darkness, who needs to feel that hope exists for them. That was a sweet prayer, thank you for expressing it.
Jun 14 new

Goodnight to all who have a tiny spot in their hearts for a ""Dreamlover""..
Jun 15 new
Goodnight to you Kenny. I am touched by the sweetness of your big heart.

Eileen
Jun 15 new
Goodnight to you Kenny. I am touched by the sweetness of your big heart.

Eileen
Jun 15 new
I guess Donna and I feel our posts bear repeating.ashamed
laughing laughing :
Posts 1 - 10 of 24