Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 15th 2013 new
lovestruck! lovestruck! What beautiful thoughts! I too say a prayer each night for the Sweetheart that God will bless me with.
Even tho I haven't met him yet -
Jun 15th 2013 new
Whoever she is....she's a very blessed woman indeed theheart
Jun 15th 2013 new
God surely listens and understands the hopes and desires in your heart. For when you trust in His love, miracles happen...May He bless you in your CM journey so your spirit can fly to your Sweetheart soon! Praying theheart heart
Jun 15th 2013 new
I thought it was sweet too heart
Jun 15th 2013 new
Kenny, you are certainly not out of line! I'm willing to bet a lot of ladies, both younger & more mature, are swooning as they read your words! Collective sighs of "ahhh" and "ooh" can be heard throughout the land. faint
Yes, that's what we are all searching for--our dream lover--otherwise, why would we be on CM? lovestruck!

My eye was drawn to the following verse in Psalm 45 the other day & I thought, "There he is! That's the one who will show up on my doorstep & I will recognize him because of this description!"

PS 45:3 You are the most handsome of men; fair speech has graced your lips, for God has blessed you forever.

May God send you the sweetheart of your dreams, Kenny! theheart

Jun 15th 2013 new
(quote) Carol-737878 said: My eye was drawn to the following verse in Psalm 45 the other day & I thought, "There he is! That's the one who will show up on my doorstep & I will recognize him because of this description!"

PS 45:3 You are the most handsome of men; fair speech has graced your lips, for God has blessed you forever.

May God send you the sweetheart of your dreams, Kenny!

Thank you Carol,

Please go to "You-Tube and search "Dreamlover" by Ricky Nelson. ...The song was made famous by Bobby Darin in the late 50's to early 60's...

But,,the Ricky Nelson version is so much slower, sweeter, and mood enhancing...

He states many beautiful words and lines and then says That """I want a dreamlover so I don't have to dream alone...

Then after we find our Sweethearts we can play a classic by Rod Stewart,,,""Have I Told You Lately that I Love You"",,,,I would sing that all the time to my late wife....

you know Carol and everyone.....I read everyone saying"""" in God's time we will find a Sweetheart""",,,and we ask God for help in this regard...My opinion is that God wants the best for us,,,but He also wants us to get off our butts and do some of the work and take some of the risks...God does help those that help themselves...

Like the Bible says,,"""Prayer without works is dead"""..Same in relationships...we can pray,,but God won't just hand us a Romeo or Pricess on a silver platter....

Jun 15th 2013 new
What a beautiful sentiment, Kenny. Please don't apologize for it. I always pray for my future husband, too; that Our Lord and Lady protect him always. heart
Jun 15th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:
He states many beautiful words and lines and then says That """I want a dreamlover so I don't have to dream alone...

Then after we find our Sweethearts we can play a classic by Rod Stewart,,,""Have I Told You Lately that I Love You"",,,,I would sing that all the time to my late wife....

you know Carol and everyone.....I read everyone saying"""" in God's time we will find a Sweetheart""",,,and we ask God for help in this regard...My opinion is that God wants the best for us,,,but He also wants us to get off our butts and do some of the work and take some of the risks...God does help those that help themselves...

Like the Bible says,,"""Prayer without works is dead"""..Same in relationships...we can pray,,but God won't just hand us a Romeo or Pricess on a silver platter....

Yes, Kenny, it is so very precious to get wished good night. And whoever used the word "swoon" is absolutely right; your comments are swoonable. faint So good night, dreamlover. May the angels kiss your eyelids and the Lord watch over you.
Jun 15th 2013 new
Wow, that was sweet! cookie rosary
Jun 15th 2013 new
You have nothing to be sorry for, You said nothing wrong.

God Bless and keep you safe and send her to you soon
Posts 11 - 20 of 24