Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 15th 2013 new
wave Rachel, you have been a terrific gal to share posts and quips in the Forum! Wishing you well over the summer and looking forward to seeing you back some day!

God bless you and all that energy that you possess! faint hug

Here's a toast of chocolate wine from your CM pals! Cheers!
Jun 15th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: My paid membership is up June 20th, so I'm saying goodbye now before I get too busy and forget!
It's been fun.
I've enjoyed getting to know lots of you and I'll miss you but I'm not renewing -- at least until my annulment is final.
Keep up the fun, the support, the teaching, the leading each other to God!
Anyone who wants to keep in touch off cm, message me if you don't have my email or phone already!
Thanks for all the smiles, hugs,good times!
Praying for you, Sis Praying
Jun 15th 2013 new
Bests to you, Rachel. This site was a true blessing as I awaited my annulment...but I am a relatively new Catholic and needed the time here before my annulment was granted to grow. I hope you will be back soon!

Prayers and blessings,

Michael
Jun 15th 2013 new
Rachel, I'm praying that the church approve an annulment for your marriage. I know that you opened yourself to the church and really processed what happened to you. Regardless of what decision is made, you are indeed a lovely woman with a lovely family. And I would adore eating one of your garden meals. cool Blessings to you, dear. God's will be done. hug Praying
Jun 15th 2013 new
May God bless you, Rachel! You'll be in our prayers!
Jun 15th 2013 new
God bless you Rachel,prayers from Anne rosary smile
Jun 16th 2013 new
Praying good luck I hope annulment process it be fast.
your sister in Christ
Jun 20th 2013 new
Today's the day! Goodbye!
Jun 20th 2013 new
hug Blessings on you always, Rachel! Hope to see you back here soon. I enjoy reading about your ... industriousness. wink
rose
Jun 20th 2013 new
Good luck Dear Lady! You will be missed
Posts 11 - 20 of 24