Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jun 16th 2013 new
Praying rosary Prayer for your neice and your brother
Jun 16th 2013 new
Thank you so much for your prayers...God Bless you... Praying Praying rosary
Jun 16th 2013 new
Praying Praying theheart
Jun 16th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 17th 2013 new
Thank you so much.....God Bless you.... Praying Praying rosary
Jun 17th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 19th 2013 new
Praying for your nieces, brother and sister-in-law. May all be healed and drawn closer to the Lord.
Jun 21st 2013 new
Thank you for your prayers.....Two of them refused to attend fathers day with me and my brother and family....but they made up for it after...they made a scrapbook card....they were adorable...Thank you for your prayers....I texted all three of them offering to take them to morning mass....None of them came yet....but I am still hoping that they text me to come and pick them up to attend.....God Bless you..... Praying rosary rosary rosary Praying hug goldfish Praying heart
Jun 21st 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Jun 27th 2013 new
Thank you for your prayers....an update....I offered to take my nieces to mass daily with me or even Sunday mass....all three refused. It sadens me that they are rejecting the church.....I just keep praying for them and offering to take them.... Praying Praying rosary
Posts 11 - 20 of 20