Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Dec 12 new
honestly, I don't think sex is the answer....or living together.....really....I really think you should be friends first....and discuss marriage....and go to pre-nuptual classes....this helps...because marriage isn't all about intimacy.....don't get me wrong....intimacy is important in a marriage but should not be a determining factor....I think couples should build together things other than the intimate aspect....this builds a good friendship first..... Praying Praying rosary
Dec 12 new
(quote) Joan-529855 said: Ugh, sounds familiar (same thing my former spouse said). As far as the comment that "most of these people living together are not attending mass", I don't necessarily agree. My former husband attends mass every Sunday with his live in girlfriend and they both receive communion. I met a woman whose former husband was living with his "fiance" and distributing communion as an EME at mass. When she tried to inform the parish priest he told her to "mind her own business".
ouch
Posts 181 - 182 of 182