Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Saturday Night Roll Call !!

Jun 15th 2013 new
Are you here,,,?? Obviously yes !!! What are ya doin tonight ?????

I'm having some wine and listening to music from the 60's,,70's,,and 80's,,on my stereo...

That's about it...Went to Vigil Mass earlier...

HOW ABOUT YOU ???? What are ya doin tanite ????

and Roll Call..

Me Kenny..I'm here and check in every so often..

Who are you and what are ya doin tanite ??
Jun 15th 2013 new
I began an intriguing new novel & I can't put it down, so I will read the whole thing tonight!!! The book, by the way, is The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom.

In addition to that, I'm listening to Prairie Home Companion & then to the program that follows it, Tell Me Another on NPR.

I had a couple of slices of leftover pizza & now it's leftover popcorn for dessert.
Not very exciting, huh?
Jun 15th 2013 new
i've spent the day power-washing my parrot's cages and am taking a break to eat some leg of lamb and asparagus i've steamed, then will finish putting everything in the house back together. i only have time for serious house-cleaning on Saturdays due to my schedule with Church, a business, school, my parrot rescue, and a job, so it is pretty much an all-day thing on Saturdays. i feed any of my volunteers breakfast if they show in time for breakfast, lunch if they show in time for that, dinner if they stay long enough so my cages get back in where they belong (which we're about to eat now), and the homemade bread bin, fridge and cookie jar are open throughout the day. Due to this, there are still 3 of my friends left and we're enjoying ourselves.
Jun 15th 2013 new
One of my sisters was cranky so I gave her a manicure. She has a new boyfriend so I had to get the skinny on their last date and hear about plans for the next one.

I took my littles home for pizza, carrots and apple slices. After dinner we walked to the park, played and ate cookies we had brought along. Now it's time for snacks, baths and bed.

Betcha wish you could be ms. excitement like me! wink
Jun 15th 2013 new
Jun 15th 2013 new
I'm wasting time on the computer and listinging to a movie in the background. That glass of wine sounds nice. I think I'll go get me one.
Jun 15th 2013 new
Dinner and drinks with friends. Now I'm trying to unwind since I work at 6am.
Jun 15th 2013 new
Sitting around playing video games. Real exciting weekend.
Jun 15th 2013 new
I just returned from a week of Icon writing (painting) and I'm on a high from all the spiritual nourishment I received in the past week. Plus I painted a treasured Icon of Christ (Pantocrator). It was a life changing week for me. We were at St. Mary's seminary in Santa Barbara - beautiful and quiet!
Jun 16th 2013 new
Kate.... HERE!
Drinking a beer, watching a little TV and envious of Carol's dinner. Popcorn is my *FAVORITE* snack.
Playing on the computer so I don't fall asleep on the couch while trying to get motivated to do a little house cleaning
Posts 1 - 10 of 18