Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 16th 2013 new
I took my grandson and a friend to "Strawberry Jam" at a park nearby. They gave out free strawberries and ice cream and had three musical groups to entertain us. Came home to finish some cleaning I started before leaving for the evening, watched the programs I DVR'd while gone and am now off to bed. There is a thunderstorm going on.
Jun 16th 2013 new
Drove a Oliver Super 77gas tractor in a parade, I had more fun doing that than I should be aloud to have.
Jun 16th 2013 new
Here! Watching The Office with my sister. Gosh, early Jim and Pam were so cute, right?
Jun 16th 2013 new
Just back from a lovely wedding for the son of one of my best friends...we had our kids at pre-school together--and now they're 25...Where does that time go??

Catching up on the email, Forum, and heading to bed shortly...NO, I didn't catch the bouquet... rolling eyes
Jun 16th 2013 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said: One of my sisters was cranky so I gave her a manicure. She has a new boyfriend so I had to get the skinny on their last date and hear about plans for the next one.

I took my littles home for pizza, carrots and apple slices. After dinner we walked to the park, played and ate cookies we had brought along. Now it's time for snacks, baths and bed.

Betcha wish you could be ms. excitement like me!
It sounds like heaven to me! My boys are grown and gone and I miss those precious days...enjoy them! I cannot wait to have grandkids!!
Jun 16th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-56149 said: It sounds like heaven to me! My boys are grown and gone and I miss those precious days...enjoy them! I cannot wait to have grandkids!!
Hi Laura,

You are so right! I like my life. As an older good friend put it: "The days are long, but the years are short." Those grandbabies will arrive before you know it- and you'll be ready!
Jun 16th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-56149 said: It sounds like heaven to me! My boys are grown and gone and I miss those precious days...enjoy them! I cannot wait to have grandkids!!
My boys are grown & 2 are very far away. Even though one lives less than a mile from from with my grandson, I don't spend time with them as often as I would like. It's toughest being so far away from that little soon-to-be 2 year old granddaughter. It would be nice to see what dealing with a little girl is all about! I love it when we are all together in one place, but those times are, unfortunately, too few between!
Jun 18th 2013 new
HERE! Ya-aw-wn! 3:25 a.m. drinking a tall glass of ... water.

My brothers, a sister, my son and I had a long late night of trying to empty out my parent's assisted living apartment after they transitioned to a long term care facility. Not finished yet, but the heavy stuff is out. I'm thinking the heavy stuff was the easiest of all. sorry

To balance out the unpleasant with something more pleasant: Tomorrow I begin to get ready for travel to another sister's followed by a visit to a daughter's to play with 8 mo. old grandson followed by a...

FAMILY REUNION. There will be family from Alberta (don't know if the Yukon cousin will make it) and from 4 states. I can't wait to get reacquainted with cousins and their chidren, and meet their grandchildren. biggrin wave (Did that make me sound old?) scratchchin eyepopping wink
Posts 11 - 18 of 18