Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for a job

Jun 17th 2013 new
I've been unemployed for more than 7 months which makes me "chronically unemployed" and less likely to be hired.
I've got a lead on a job at Starbucks corporate and have recently been given a contact with the man that does the hiring thanks to my local store manager and her boss. I'm praying that something works out soon since I am out of unemployment. The way this lead has come about, I really believe that this is the job that I am meant to have.

I'm asking for prayers that an opportunity comes about soon.

Thanks!

Kate
Jun 17th 2013 new
Praying Praying rosary
Jun 17th 2013 new
Praying that God brings you a huge blessing. May it be the kind of job you are looking for. Be at peace Kate. He hears and loves you.
Jun 17th 2013 new
rosary rosary
Jun 17th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 17th 2013 new
Praying theheart hug
Jun 18th 2013 new
Hi Kate-----Lord have Mercy -Thank you Lord -Mother Mary- St. Joseph-St. Jude- St. Anthony- St. Benedict- all Saints of Heaven-saints on earth -Angels of Heaven for your prayers-May Kate know your Blessings Lord upon her-shower her with Your Grace--Open the Father's Will on earth as in Heaven-Thank You for your Compassiontheheart rosary
Jun 18th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Jun 18th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Jun 18th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 25