Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Who Is Banning who#2

Jun 17th 2013 new
Anne is banning herself for not knowing the rules!
Jun 17th 2013 new
Anne is banned for starting a new thread. wave laughing

(The rules are very simple - think up a silly reason why the person above you should be banned. Or unbanned, if he/she did something good.)
Jun 17th 2013 new
Zoom is banned for not also mentioning that the person who locks a game thread is the one awarded the honor of starting the next thread. I like Anne, so I don't ban her.
Jun 17th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Zoom is banned for not also mentioning that the person who locks a game thread is the one awarded the honor of starting the next thread. I like Anne, so I don't ban her.
Lina is banned because she made up that rule.
Jun 17th 2013 new
Zoom is banned for being in denial---I didn't make that up, I just repeat what I read.
Jun 17th 2013 new
Lina is banned again because I recall having this conversation over a year ago, when I first introduced the ban game to CM. Having the person who locks the old thread open a new one was not MY rule. If it wasn't Lina, then someone else made it up.
Jun 17th 2013 new
Zoom's banned for not admitting it's a nice rule.
Jun 17th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Zoom's banned for not admitting it's a nice rule.
Lina us banned for insincere niceties!
Jun 17th 2013 new
Jim is so banned for shocked rash judgment. Or just for having a rash.
Jun 17th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Jim is so banned for rash judgment. Or just for having a rash.
Lina is banned for not offering Jim some hydrocortisone cream.
Posts 1 - 10 of 200