Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Jul 24th 2013 new
I don't have any matches either.They say it's because of the distance.
Don't worry God and his holy angels will send us one. wave theheart
Jul 24th 2013 new
I think most ignore this function of the site. I've had a few matches but never heard from any of them. I just filled it out on a lark.
Jul 25th 2013 new
This response kinda applies to both male and female. Maybe your expectations are to high for some people, there is also a fear of rejection, maybe travel distance, location, ect: Some people ask and look for that perfect person. In today's society, that person does not exist. There are reasons and excuses for everybody ( me included). For me it is my job type which has extensive travel in it. I presume a lot of women look down on that. That can not be change.
Jul 25th 2013 new
I filled it out on a lark too. I was surprised by the matches that came up. Some actually brought tears of hope to my eyes. A number of you gentlemen really sound like wonderful men. But I have been frustrated that the ability/inability to relocate seemed to be ignored by the tool. It sent me a number of matches hundreds of miles away and both parties said they wouldn't relocate.
I jut have to rest in the knowledge that God knows his plan and it is better than mine.
Jul 25th 2013 new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: I don't have any matches either.They say it's because of the distance.
Don't worry God and his holy angels will send us one.
I have found that on this site, one has to go hunting! Take plenty of ammo! lol
Jul 27th 2013 new
(quote) Julie-362086 said: I have found that on this site, one has to go hunting! Take plenty of ammo!
That's for sure Julie! That's the only way to go on the site searching!
Jul 27th 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said:  My situation is that I have been broke due to paying for two daughters.They just started College.Otherwise,I have passed up dozens of great Matches here on cm.
Bernard, if what you are saying here is true, then you shouldn't be on this site. If you are passing up matches for financial reasons, then you're not in a position to marry.

People here assume that every other member (unless stated as "divorced") is in a position (morally and financially) to marry. If you're just here to opine or for the company, then you're wasting people's time. You can do these things in any political forum.

Jul 27th 2013 new
Sometimes its very hard to find that right fit . we all know that . plus Praying to get to know person . Sometimes wish many would read what I posted , profile and pictures i put up . I take the time to do that . In the meantime pray that everyone finds peace and happiness what ever the lord Jesus Christ brings to us .
Jul 27th 2013 new
Sometimes its very hard to find that right fit . we all know that . plus Praying to get to know person . Sometimes wish many would read what I posted , profile and pictures i put up . I take the time to do that . In the meantime pray that everyone finds peace and happiness what ever the lord Jesus Christ brings to us .
Jul 27th 2013 new
William,

I agree with you about your post. I find, too, that men who are divorced don't respect your wishes to not be contacted because they are not free to marry. I can understand if people who are divorced want fellowship but dating??? What, to then have each other's heart broken if that person doesn't receive an annulment? I know everyone is on the road of conversion--I guess that is what it amounts to here. Ephesians 5 relationship is the standard I set.

The mass sermon I heard today was wonderful. It was on the roadblocks we put up to find the "perfect" job, mate, marriage, etc. when no one or situation is perfect. Food for thought for us all :).

Posts 21 - 30 of 44