Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 20th 2013 new
scratchchin "No eyeglasses?" sad Perhaps you mean sunglasses? :crossedfingers:
Jun 20th 2013 new
Don't be on this site with the intention of entering into a relationship if you aren't ready for one. I have twice been the girl that has made men on this site realize that they miss their exes, and they have removed their profiles. Not fun.
Jun 20th 2013 new
Don't use a photo of you 10 - 20 years younger as your profile photo (talking about the 45+ people) eyepopping
Don't be rude, reply with a simple emoticon to anyone who takes the time to show interest in you heart
Don't expect a reply from "someone" if you decide to show interest in "someone" weeping
Jun 20th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:
Be careful if you open your heart and show compassion, kindness and a little humor.
It can be totally mis-read by many,,,not by all thankfully,,,Then our sweet, kind Catholic brothers and sisters may dive in for the kill and attack your open heart and compassion and humor.

Don't assume the goodie-goodie stuff on someone's profile is real. Like most things in life,,,,"If it sounds too good to be true,,,it probably is NOT true.."""""""

Kenny, many of us love your vivacity! Don't let others suppress your joy- gives 'em too much power. Some of us, and I am including myself in this, are the human equivalent of labrador puppies, always inclined to wag our tails. We see both the good and bad and then we choose joy. Hang in there, bro!

Now to get back on topic: don't be mean.
Jun 20th 2013 new
(quote) Andrew-290721 said: Don't say you're "never married" here if on another site you said "divorced" or "annulled." Red flag!
Report them to CM admin. Give CM the information from the other dating website (user name, age, etc.) and let admin. decide what to do.
Jun 20th 2013 new
Good to see so many good comments/suggestions on this thread. Would just like to add; don't presume to know the reason for another's behaviour, be it non-response, disappearing without an explanation after corresponding for a while, leading another on when seemingly not interested etc. Only the perpetrator and of course God know the reason for sure. Cheers!
Jun 20th 2013 new
Don't just zoom past that "annulled "and/or"have children" person without a proper look!You might be loosing
"the one".

Jun 20th 2013 new
(quote) Lesil-840134 said: Don't: - Judge people just because they disagree or has a different opinion or understanding of God's words. They are in a journey, just like you. Maybe they are a little behind, but by God's Grace, they will also be in the same destination as you. - don't expect or hope too much just because a man/woman talks with you for hours/daily/regularly. Sometimes, they just need a friend or is just curious about you but is not as interested to pursue a relationship with you. - don't spend time or show interest when you are not. Be clear to convey what you want. Don't make someone hope for something you cannot give. - Post photos without caption. Do let us know what it is about. I want to know you through your photos, not to guess or interpret as what I'd do in a painting or any piece of art. - and lastly, don't be too focused on being right. Lighten up, relax and show some love and your funny side. I believe God wants us all to be happy and lively! Cheers!
clap Well said!
Jun 20th 2013 new
(quote) Lesil-840134 said: Don't: - Judge people just because they disagree or has a different opinion or understanding of God's words. They are in a journey, just like you. Maybe they are a little behind, but by God's Grace, they will also be in the same destination as you. - don't expect or hope too much just because a man/woman talks with you for hours/daily/regularly. Sometimes, they just need a friend or is just curious about you but is not as interested to pursue a relationship with you. - don't spend time or show interest when you are not. Be clear to convey what you want. Don't make someone hope for something you cannot give. - Post photos without caption. Do let us know what it is about. I want to know you through your photos, not to guess or interpret as what I'd do in a painting or any piece of art. - and lastly, don't be too focused on being right. Lighten up, relax and show some love and your funny side. I believe God wants us all to be happy and lively! Cheers!
very nicely said... biggrin Praying theheart
Jun 20th 2013 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said: Kenny, many of us love your vivacity! Don't let others suppress your joy- gives 'em too much power. Some of us, and I am including myself in this, are the human equivalent of labrador puppies, always inclined to wag our tails. We see both the good and bad and then we choose joy. Hang in there, bro!

Now to get back on topic: don't be mean.
Man, you are one sensitive dude, Kenny :) So far as I can tell, the overwhelming majority of the responses were people who thought it was hilarious, including BTW, a whole lot of eligible women ;). One or two people said mean things, in both cases because they misunderstood. Lots of people would love to have your "problem".. ;)
Posts 51 - 60 of 118