Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 23rd 2013 new
I think someone said something similar as this: don't critisize a person before you earn that right. In order to earn that right you need to be in the so called circle of trust. It simply means, that if you'e chatting w someone here, and that someone is constantly putting you doing for something you said or did, then do something about it. Don't take that abuse. If you like someone, why would you start nagging about something. You should first try to see the good in the other and give him or her the benefit of the doubt
Jun 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Adam-399324 said: ... Oh, and you're just as comfortable dressed up to go out as at home in sweats? So is e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e else, seriously, like, not even kidding :)
I am not.
Jun 24th 2013 new
Post in the forums in a negative manner about the opposite sex when in fact the positive attention of the opposite sex is what you are seeking on CM. rolling eyes
Jun 24th 2013 new
(quote) Dawn-58330 said: Post in the forums in a negative manner about the opposite sex when in fact the positive attention of the opposite sex is what you are seeking on CM.
Dang wimmin', always tellin' me what to do.
Jun 24th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: I am not.
Me either although I realize it's mostly women that say that.
Jun 24th 2013 new

Don't let the lack of responses affect your day:)
Jun 24th 2013 new
(quote) Dawn-58330 said: Post in the forums in a negative manner about the opposite sex when in fact the positive attention of the opposite sex is what you are seeking on CM.
Well said, Dawn. highfive I understand that we all may get frustrated at times with a lack of progress here at CM, but think about it...how would you view a person railing against your gender in the forums? Would you say to yourself, "Boy, that person writing nasty things about guys/ladies is someone that I really want to get to know better"? rolling eyes

BTW, Hi, Dawn... wave
Jun 24th 2013 new
wave hug Hi Steve! This post, btw, is coming to you from Lexington, where I am visiting friends. I'm saying hi for you. biggrin
Jun 24th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said:
Don't let the lack of responses affect your day:)
AMEN!
Jun 24th 2013 new
(quote) Dawn-58330 said: Hi Steve! This post, btw, is coming to you from Lexington, where I am visiting friends. I'm saying hi for you.
Thanks, Dawn! hug

Man, I miss my old adopted hometown of Lexington sometimes... Enjoy!
Posts 91 - 100 of 118