Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 19 new
Shara - your presence in the Forum brought smiles to many. You will be missed. I wish you much happiness and many blessings as you continue on your life's journey. God Bless You! hug
(Find a way to update us now and then - you know we love to hear success stories!)
Jun 19 new
To all those others, I add my own best wishes and appreciation for what you have shared with us all. I know I will continue you in my prayers as I'm sure will others. And as Mary suggests, do find a way to check in; Godspeed, Shara! hug

Jun 20 new
(quote) Shara-929649 said:   My sub ends on July 2nd and it has been an amazing six months. It was far beyond my wildest expectations and I have you all to thank for that.

As I move on to this new and exciting next phase of my life I ask for your prayers and be assured of mine. You have my eternal gratitude as you have impacted my soul and my life eternally. In other words I am forever changed because of you and your love. Thank you for the encouragement when I needed it most, for the laughter, for the prayers and the hope.

May God bless you all. I will miss you.

Well a number of things come to mind but.. first i'll say i'm disappointed that i won't see that pretty smiling face on here anymore. I can't believe you've only been on here six months.. it seems like you've been here longer.. maybe that's b/c you were so involved. As you have been impacted by your time here.. i think a lot of us will remember you through private conversations and engaging back and forth in the Forums. I wish you everything you're looking for and more.. take care . Praying hug theheart
Jun 20 new
weeping weeping Oh, no!

Seriously, going to miss one of the most interesting and original people around here. Wishing you all the best, now and always!
Jun 20 new
Godspeed, dear Shara! You and all will be in my prayers... Praying hug wave
Jun 20 new
Always a breath of fresh air and well written posts! I will miss your smile and faith-filled wisdom, Shara. You have graced US with much...God bless you in your next "page" of life! rose Praying
Jun 20 new
Thank you Shara for your humorous and witty posts. You will be missed by many. Have a wonderful journey~
Jun 20 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: Shara - your presence in the Forum brought smiles to many. You will be missed. I wish you much happiness and many blessings as you continue on your life's journey. God Bless You!
(Find a way to update us now and then - you know we love to hear success stories!)
Thanks for the very sweet words Mary. You guys made me smile more than I could hae ever done for you. I am truly the grateful one. I will try to find a way to keep in touch. By the way everyone is a success story as we are all journeying to Christ and that is the only success we ever need. hug biggrin
Jun 20 new
(quote) David-870960 said: To all those others, I add my own best wishes and appreciation for what you have shared with us all. I know I will continue you in my prayers as I'm sure will others. And as Mary suggests, do find a way to check in; Godspeed, Shara!

David thank you for your encouragement and also for your kindness to me suring my time on CM. May God bless you as much as you blessed me and beyond. hug
Jun 20 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: Well a number of things come to mind but.. first i'll say i'm disappointed that i won't see that pretty smiling face on here anymore. I can't believe you've only been on here six months.. it seems like you've been here longer.. maybe that's b/c you were so involved. As you have been impacted by your time here.. i think a lot of us will remember you through private conversations and engaging back and forth in the Forums. I wish you everything you're looking for and more.. take care .
Dave you are such a kind and wonderful man. I know that God has something special out there for you. Do not give up hope and do not expect to be perfect at it; just keep on with the struggle and don't give up no matter how many times you fall. Christ came for the fallen and the meek. God bless you for your example for kindness in your posts and the forum. hug
Posts 11 - 20 of 25