Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 20th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Oh, no!

Seriously, going to miss one of the most interesting and original people around here. Wishing you all the best, now and always!
Marge you the original and I think that you add so much to CM and I will miss you as well. I truly hope that God brings you someone special and I also want to encourage you to remember that you have many people on here who care for you. Thanks for the kind words. God bless you Lady Marge. hug
Jun 20th 2013 new
(quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: Godspeed, dear Shara! You and all will be in my prayers...
Thanks for being an example of kindness for me. I think that St. Josemaria often used you as a reminder for me of the work that I should be about. God bless you.
Jun 20th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: Always a breath of fresh air and well written posts! I will miss your smile and faith-filled wisdom, Shara. You have graced US with much...God bless you in your next "page" of life!
Thank you for the kind and humbling words Beverly. Please pray for me when you remember as I need it and I need you all. I will miss you all as well.
Jun 20th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Thank you Shara for your humorous and witty posts. You will be missed by many. Have a wonderful journey~
That was such a sweet compliment. Jerry I truly wish you the best. You are a true example of a gentleman and that is rare.
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Shara, I am happy for you in whatever you do, but I am sorry to see you go! You have a fantastic smile and so self assured. Your posts are intelligent, witty and down to earth. And of course, God centered. Your beautiful face will be missed on CM. May God hold you in the palm of His hand. God bless and take care~ Jane Praying theheart rosary rose wave hug hug hug
Posts 21 - 25 of 25