Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 19th 2013 new
gangster - maybe he's a gangster on the lam
Jun 19th 2013 new
pirate - maybe his communication skills are limited to "ARRRR"
Jun 19th 2013 new
Superman - maybe he can't reveal his true identity
Jun 19th 2013 new
paper bag - maybe he's really, REALLY shy
Jun 19th 2013 new
duck - OK, OK, I'll stop
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Lynea-297530 said: Have any of you received a seemingly perpetual influx of one-liner, emoticon messages from a member, without ever any discussion? This has happened to me for several months now, and the 'man' (if he is a man) won't respond to any questions, he won't say anything he can't say with an auto emote, and yet he doesn't give up. He doesn't have a photo, and I wonder if this is some odd-ball married man somewhere just scopin' out Catholic chicks.

Why would someone do such a thing?

If it's really bothering you, and you are positive you are not interested in him, just block him.

Jun 19th 2013 new
If it's been happening for a few months?! Why in the world are you still responding to the person? Sounds like someone is enjoying playing games with you.
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Alex-789274 said: He might be too cheap to pay for an account and wants you to send contact information, because you know a smile should get you a phone number (j/k).

Alex, you're a cute little guy, only 20 years too young for me.

Ok, what I really meant to say was he does send me the emotes that are not just the "smile" and "hi"; so he pays for this account. He also did the same to a friend of mine.
To be honest, it doesn't annoy me to the point of make me upset, it is just bizarre.
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Jack-752986 said: - OK, OK, I'll stop
Ha! Caught ya!

Some women told me it was probably "Jack from San Diego".

wink

laughing
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Jack-752986 said: - maybe he's a gangster on the lam
Actually, it had crossed my mind that this was a man who was incarcerated, and for this reason required anonymity.

Then of course, when I received the message last that he was "Thinking of (me)", I had to send the emote, "Hope you get better" with the one word, "WHY?"
Posts 11 - 20 of 40