Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 19th 2013 new
rose You could become a cougar. rose

Hmm, I think the mischevious/this will get me into trouble smile could use some improvement.
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Alex-789274 said: You could become a cougar.

Hmm, I think the mischevious/this will get me into trouble smile could use some improvement.
Wow, man, you sure didn't waste and time.

laughing laughing laughing

I could give you Felicity's email. rosary
Jun 19th 2013 new
1. Some folks don't type well.
2. Some folks don't spell well.
3. Some folks don't have much to say.
4. Some folks aren't serious about finding someone.
Jun 19th 2013 new

I don't use those emotiongram things..........

I just say in my charasmatic charm.........

"""Hey Baby,,,,you wanna dance ???"""
Jun 19th 2013 new
scratchchin I might be in St. Louis later this year for a business trip; that's about 4 hours away from Kansas. wink eyebrow eyebrow
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Alex-789274 said: I might be in St. Louis later this year for a business trip; that's about 4 hours away from Kansas.
What do you think this place is? Match.com? mischievous cool
Jun 19th 2013 new
Its the catholic version so rosary rosary rosary rosary. Where did you think this was going?
Jun 19th 2013 new
Actually, this little exchange was just a benign way of proving that women can get away with a lot more than men.

I remember when I was in my late 20s when a man about 70 or a little older had a little too much at a bar, looked at me then in a mirror. As he combed his hair back he said, "If I was only 15 years young..."

"Goodness, if you were 15 years younger you'd still be (too old)!" I thought to myself. Too funny.

(Not to mention, his wife was there.) rolling eyes
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Alex-789274 said: Its the catholic version so . Where did you think this was going?
I was just joking. smile cloud angel
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Lynea-297530 said: I was just joking.:smile::cloud::angel:
This was fun, but I was running out of a direction to go without crossing a line. cool As for the 70 year old man, I can't claim that has happened to me.
Posts 21 - 30 of 40