Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jun 26th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-56149 said: I never saw an example from you. There were other examples given, why should I repeat. The conversation with you is over. I don't converse with people who insult me and call me extremely pathetic and a child.
The fact that you never saw an example from me does not change the reality that it is there.

The examples given on your side were not relevant. You talked about Egypt, which even you admit is not an example of us arming anybody. Steven talked about either groups that pre-date the existence of the U.S. and therefore cannot be examples of the U.S. arming them or he talked about groups that the U.S. flatly did not arm.

If you feel insulted, I suggest that in the future when somebody asks you to provide a historical example of a historical claim that you have made, you really ought to find an response other than a condescending remark about how the other person needs to go read some history. If you can't back up your own claims about history, you have no business implying anybody else has less knowledge on the topic than you do.
Posts 31 - 31 of 31