Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Are YOU Single for Life ??
I'm not too sure if I am, but probably..Let me explain...

Joining Catholic Match is kinda my last attempt at finding a Sweetheart....

I've tried Jewish Match with no results,,,

I've tried Lutheran Match with no results,,

I've tried Methodist Match with no results,,,

I've tried Mormon Match with no results,,,

I've tried Muslim Match with no results....

I did have one response on Eskimo Match,,,but I didn't know how to rub noses....

So, I'm 90% sure I'll be single for the rest of my life,,,sadly......
I'm 8% sure that I'm having Meatloaf tonight for supper...
and I'm 2% sure that I have to hurry this up and go to the bathroom.. So that equals 100%.....

HOW ABOUT YOU ?????????

Will YOU be single the rest of YOUR life ??????
Jun 20 new
Kenny you are too funny!
I'd like to think I won't be single for life although it's starting to look that way. I thought my last relationship was leading to marriage but Not!
About now I woud be happy to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, even if it doesn't involve marriage. I don't want to grow old alone. That's why I am here.
I've tried -
Catloversmatch.com
tallgirlsmatch.com
guysmeettrish.com
e-no-harmony.com.
This is my last resort
Praying .
Jun 20 new
Kenny you are too funny!
I'd like to think I won't be single for life although it's starting to look that way. I thought my last relationship was leading to marriage but Not!
About now I woud be happy to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, even if it doesn't involve marriage. I don't want to grow old alone. That's why I am here.
I've tried -
Catloversmatch.com
tallgirlsmatch.com
guysmeettrish.com
e-no-harmony.com.
This is my last resort
Praying .
Jun 20 new
Since I've been here for awhile I'm guessing that's so...lol At least I'm in good company :-)
Jun 20 new
I'm beginning to think so. . . but I'm content with that if our loving God wills it.
Jun 20 new
I was on match.com and plentyoffish for awhile but kept getting nasty emails from guys who told me I was always be alone because I admitted to being christian. I did date one guy from plentyoffish for awhile but distance and our schedules made it too problematic.
Jun 20 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

I did have one response on Eskimo Match,,,but I didn't know how to rub noses....

and I'm 2% sure that I have to hurry this up and go to the bathroom.. So that equals 100%.....

HOW ABOUT YOU ?????????

laughing weeping wink Praying rose crossfingers
Jun 20 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

HOW ABOUT YOU ?????????

yes and no.

let me explain. when I began my journey on online sites when I turned 45 I soon discovered that no one I met was a good match. why? probably my expectations were too high. this site makes me feel happy so that is why I stay. At least I can have honest and dependable cyber friends and even have come across a cousin on here. Hey cuz!

no, because I know that oneday I will be remarried in God's time, not mine.
Jun 20 new
I am open to either possibility. I never say never:) God always surprises and it is always much more perfect than I could ever plan!!
Jun 20 new
Probably so, considering my odd situation. Whatever.

Over the years, I've tried here, AMS, the old St. Raphael site, St. Raphael's League (defunct mail-forwarding thingy), Singletradcatholics and the ancient Catholic Goldmine singles section that later gave way to St. R. Didn't have a profile at that last one, but I recall talking to one or two people there. I hear Amish Match and Meet Boring People Online are pretty good.
Posts 1 - 10 of 40