Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 22nd 2013 new

Send replies to Bozos R US

C/O :::::::

Bozo and Boza Enterprises
4583 Bozo Lane
Bozovavia, US 2347686--561/2

all replies will never remain confidential...
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

Send replies to Bozos R US

C/O :

Bozo and Boza Enterprises
4583 Bozo Lane
Bozovavia, US 2347686--561/2

all replies will never remain confidential...
laughing laughing laughing

I grew up in Chicago and there was a kids show called Bozo's Circus....it was the best thing next to ice cream!
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Reena-961146 said:
no success I just want to be loved

...anyway - I pray that I accept what God's plan is for me, if it's single for life, I pray for the grace to accept it.

So do I, Reena, so do I! theheart lovestruck!
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Me too!
Jun 23rd 2013 new
I definitely will be single for LIFE! It's hopeless.
Jun 23rd 2013 new
me too!
Jun 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Dawn-58330 said:

I'm not too worried about it. I've been single most of my life. I was born single and I'll likely die single (most do.) What happens in between is all adventure!

I do know that if I marry it won't be because I settled for someone who was not right for me or I for him. If I marry it will be magic, in a blessed way. If I don't, God will use me and my life for great things. Either way it is win-win, for He and I.
Dawn, you are such a beautiful person!! You have such a positive outlook on things, and that's so wonderful to see! biggrin
Jun 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Reena-961146 said: Kenny I feel your pain

I tried

check-out-my-muscles match
love-my-boaconstrictor match
live-with-my-parents match
elvis-is-alive match
government-has-ufo-technology match
cell block c match

no success I just want to be loved

...anyway - I pray that I accept what God's plan is for me, if it's single for life, I pray for the grace to accept it.

laughing

I am so with you on that, Reena. Whatever I'm meant to do, I need the grace to accept it.
Jun 24th 2013 new
(quote) Jessica-951024 said: Dawn, you are such a beautiful person!! You have such a positive outlook on things, and that's so wonderful to see!
Awww! embarassed Thank you, Lady Jessica. That's very kind of you. I am honored you find me such. That's how I want to be. rose
Jun 24th 2013 new
(quote) Dawn-58330 said: Awww! Thank you, Lady Jessica. That's very kind of you. I am honored you find me such. That's how I want to be.
You're very welcome!!! biggrin That's exactly how I want to be too. biggrin
Posts 31 - 40 of 40