Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 4th 2013 new
The last older movie I saw was "Casablanca," which lived up to the "When Harry Met Sally" hype!!! :D And the last new movie I saw was "Now You See Me," which was actually very good!
Aug 4th 2013 new
" 2 Guns"- this was the only movie that has not started yet when my friends and I got to the theater last Friday. I did not expect much and maybe that's why I was not disappointed- Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg were funny! They made the movie worth seeing.
Aug 6th 2013 new
Red 2 . . . it's full of action!
Aug 6th 2013 new

I recently watched the recent movie Lincoln (starring Daniel Day Lewis, Tommy Lee Jones etc.). Well done all around!
Aug 6th 2013 new
I watched Escape from New York last night. 'US President crashes into Manhattan, now a giant max. security prison, a convicted bank robber, (Kurt Russell) is sent in for a rescue.' Oldie but goodie!
Aug 6th 2013 new
Just saw.... well about a week and a half ago.. R.I.P. D. kinda dumb but also kinda funny. It was in 3d and a bit expensive. My recommendation is waiting for it to come out on DVD. boggled
Aug 6th 2013 new
I just watched the new Die Hard movie yesterday and tonight watched Mrs. Doubt fire.
Aug 17th 2013 new
The Roaring Twenties(1939)After WW! three doughboys return home.Eddie Bartlet(James Cagney)an ex mechanic,Llyod Hart(Jeffrey Lynn)a lawyer,and George Hally(Humphrey Bogart)a wise guy. Eddie tries to get his job back,but he cant.His pal Danny Green(Frank McHugh)gets him a job as a cab driver. Prohibition goes into effect and while delivering a package full of booze for a customer to nightclub owner Panama Smith(Gladys George)both are arrested.Panama is freed and pays Eddies bail and they both along with Danny peddle booze. Eddie hires singer Jean Sherman(Priscilla Lane)to sing at the club and shes an overnight sensation.Eddie falls for Jean,but shes in love with Llyod whos Eddies lawyer. Eddie finds George is running booze in from Canada and is working for mob kingpin Nick Brown(Paul Kelly)George decides to throw in with Eddie triggering a gang war.When Danny is murdered by Brown Llyod and Jean are sickened and want to quit,but are warned by George to keep quiet. Great Film. Panama Smith was based on 1920s club hostess Texas Guinan. www.youtube.com
Aug 17th 2013 new
Olympus Has Fallen When the White House (Secret Service codename: Olympus) is captured by terrorists, disgraced former Presidential guard Mike Banning (Gerald Butler) seemingly finds himself trapped inside, in the wake of the attack. Using his inside knowledge, Banning works with national security in an effort to rescue the President (Aaron Eckhart) from his kidnappers and avert an even bigger disaster.

Awesome movie.. loved it!
Aug 18th 2013 new
Last week I watched a Russian horror/fantasy movie called Night Watch, and right now I am watching its sequel, Day Watch. Both available on Netflix Streaming. They do some creative things with the subtitles in these movies; they're not just static words against the movie image.

These were the first two installments in a planned trilogy, but the third one was never made because the director came to work in America. He later directed Wanted and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.
Posts 41 - 50 of 200