Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 21st 2013 new
(quote) Laura-756568 said: working on saturday and church on sunday. Nothing major out of my routines.. :(
Laura, look for something fun to do!!! :)
Jun 21st 2013 new
Im off to Ohio for the 3rd annual memorial for my team lead that was killed in Iraq. Then Sunday is church and laundry and packing all day for Austin all next week for work. biggrin
Jun 21st 2013 new
Lina, good luck!
Jun 21st 2013 new
Going on a date from match.com ....Walking and park activities for the date....love the outdoor dates!
Jun 21st 2013 new
Will miss you if you don't re-subscribe.
Jun 21st 2013 new
Happy Birthday!
Jun 21st 2013 new
Driving down to the NJ shore to do my part this weekend--Restore the Shore!! :) Mass at shore town church on Sunday with my niece who just made her first Holy Communion. Meet me at the Beach!
Jun 21st 2013 new
Praying I am going to Columbia SC on Saturday morning to attend Mass at St Peter's Catholic Church and then participate in the Eucharistic Procession through the streets to the steps of the Capital where we will have Benediction. This is the beginning of The Fortnight For Freedom intense prayers. Then Saturday I will hang out with my kitty and talk with family members and then will go to Sunday Mass with my friend. The highlight of my weekend will be my conversation with my CM friend on Sunday evening! We have been talking since February and have met once in person, Oh if only he did not live so far away!!!
Jun 21st 2013 new
Tonight girls "book club" if you know what I mean.. wink then tomorrow, eighth grade graduation party for twin adopted nieces. rose Sunday early mass, cemetery, than out with sisters hug whew! faint eyepopping fluffy

God bless you Lisa going to help restore the shore!
Jun 21st 2013 new
Happy birthday, Carol!!!
Posts 11 - 20 of 42