Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 21st 2013 new
Will be going to a movie with a friend then out to a happy hour to people watch. great fun is in store for tomorrow night.

hmmm, someone already said he's winning the powerball which is $127 million so....I also hope to win that game. Nothing like sharing our winnings!
Jun 21st 2013 new
I will be going to my middle grand daughters 2nd birthday party Sat afternoon, then will be up most of Saturday night at the Relay for Life handing out water to all the walkers, occasionally taking a couple of laps around the track.
Jun 21st 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Oddly enough, nothing on the calendar.

Anybody out there in northern New England?
I'll be up walking around in circles most of Sat night, take a ride to Vt!
Jun 21st 2013 new
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Jun 21st 2013 new
Hi Elizabeth,
Sounds like an awesome weekend! participating in a Eucharistic procession! I have been blessed to be a part of one once. It was so beautiful. I couldn't talk or sing or I would cry. I was so moved. God bless!
Jun 21st 2013 new
Babysitting, lunch to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday, writing two papers and doing a quiz... and cleaning. Sooo much cleaning!
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Thanks to all who wished me a Happy Birthday. My son, daughter-in-law & grandson are taking me out to Ruth's Chris for dinner tonight.
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Cooking for 35 people at a BE retreat. Being on my feet most of the wknd and not getting much sleep. Praying for those grieving the death of a marriage. Seeing my CM subscription end on Sunday. Mourning the end of my vacation when I return to work on Monday.
Great job. In San Diego the BE retreats are at Prince of Peace Abby. The brothers do the cooking for us.
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Today was a good day, took 3 of my nieces bowling, then we went to see Monsters University, finished up going to grab some frozen yogurt. Tomorrow I go to church in the morning, then catching a soccer game at the stubhub center (L.A. Galaxy v. Chivas). Anybody in the Orange County area, that would like to go to the beach or something, message me :)
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Went for a roll Rolling Along on the rail trail with some friends this morning (they either biked or walked). We had a nice lunch after at the Terra Cafe.

Had to take care of some bills this afternoon. boggled After supper, watched the Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers movie "Roberta". Now watching the Stanley Cup game.

Tomorrow, Mass, laundry, and maybe if I have time I'll go see Monsters University.
Posts 21 - 30 of 42