Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 22nd 2013 new
Happy Birthday! rose rose rose wave Happy birthday Carol!! Happy Birthday! rose rose rose wave
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Running my son around so he can umpire baseball games, and then taking himm to a party (he doesn't drive). Caught up on monthly bills. Hoping to get Mexican for dinner. Finally, putting in time on the annulment papers ... so tired of the lonely weekend evenings. Looking forward to attending Mass tomorrow morning.
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Carol-737878 said: Thanks to all who wished me a Happy Birthday. My son, daughter-in-law & grandson are taking me out to Ruth's Chris for dinner tonight.
Happy Birthday! hope your birthday dinner was fantastic!!!!
Jun 22nd 2013 new
I'm gonna drive non-stop from Florida to Minnesota! It's time to get out of the humidity for a little while....
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Bradley-266389 said: I'm gonna drive non-stop from Florida to Minnesota! It's time to get out of the humidity for a little while....
Ha! I'll be doing the exact opposite thing three weekends from now... it's time to get out of the 50 degrees, fog, and cold rain for awhile laughing
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Happy birthday Carol and many more Happy Birthday! rose theheart

I had a very pleasant meal with 7 other cm members tonight in Drexel Hill.

We also attended Mass at St. Dorothy's.

Some of the members who came to our meet and greet came from from Harrisburg and New York. Oh, and Michigan...long story.

God Bless everyone who came...great,wonderful, caring people!

Thanks
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Haha! You're from Duluth. I can't wait to see that place again--I moved out of there slightly over two years ago, and I miss it lots. I made lots of good friends there. The nice thing about Minnesota is that, as far as people are concerned, "what you see is what you get", and people are very down to earth.
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:
This weekend I'm determined to WIN the powerball lottery...

Then I can buy the fancy "Charmin" bathroom tissue...I've always wanted to try Charmin..
Actually I plan to win that powerball ticket...Kenny. biggrin

And of course all I really need...are shoes. And well maybe, some more clothes, and come to think of it, a new house, car, and, well a vacation. But that's it.
eyebrow
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Happy Birthday Carol!1 Hugs and flowers for you. God Bless, Martha
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Happy Birthday to you Carol!! Happy Birthday! Praying rose I hope it'll be blessed & God will grant you your heart's desires, in the best way He sees how!
Posts 31 - 40 of 42