Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jun 23rd 2013 new
Praying theheart hug
Jun 23rd 2013 new
Praying that God will pour down his blessing and your University will help you achieve your goals.
Jun 24th 2013 new
Praying theheart Praying
Jun 25th 2013 new
rosary Praying rosary
Jun 25th 2013 new
Praying that everything goes right for you, Elizabeth ,,, Hang in there ,,, God is watching over you in your time of need !!!

Jun 25th 2013 new
Praying rosary

Be bold tomorrow! Jesus bless you!
Jun 25th 2013 new
Praying for you.God bless.
Jun 26th 2013 new
Hi Robert,
Thank you. I needed to hear those words. I have had nothing but roadblocks (or so it seems) since I decided to pursue my degree(s). From counselors on drugs to advisors giving me the wrong info on classes, The list goes on. I think in many ways competence for some just isn't taken seriously anymore. I don't want to sound negative because I consider myself a 'the glass is always half' full kind of person, but when it keeps happening and you just can't get ahead one does begin to wonder... By the way, if I may ask what did you receive your doctorate in? God bless you my friend.
Jun 26th 2013 new
Thank you Carlos! may God bless you abundantly for your prayers and sacrifice. Especially, for someone you don't even know. You surely have a holy heart!
Jun 26th 2013 new
Hello Richard my friend,

Thank you your prayers mean more than you will ever know. Write me when you have some time. God bless you!
Posts 21 - 30 of 33