Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jun 23rd 2013 new
Praying theheart
Jun 25th 2013 new
I'm pleased to report that my cousin is at home recovering. I don't know what's next for his treatment, if anything, but from what I understand, they pretty much got all of it. Thanks again for the prayers. He said he could feel God's Hand throughout it all. From his FB page: "I am home from the hospital after having a cancerous section of my colon removed along with a large mass that appears to be benign. It was necessary to make a large incision that will take time to heal so I have a lot of rest in store for me. Thank you to every one for their well wishes and prayers. The Lord has seen me through another test where I needed him most. And of course thanks to my Mother for her love and support that I can always count on."
Jun 25th 2013 new
Praying Praying rosary
Jun 26th 2013 new
Praise God
Jun 26th 2013 new
Hi Carl, I'm relieved things went so well. I want you to know that my Mom had colon cancer and because of great doctors and prayer, she lived another 11 years. She passed away due to age, but no cancer, so tell your cousin That God got his attention!!!! Tina
Jun 26th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 26th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 26th 2013 new
theheart
Jun 26th 2013 new
prayers for your cousin ..
Jun 27th 2013 new
Praying rosary
Posts 21 - 30 of 34