Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Jun 27th 2013 new
Yes Jim, although I would be even happier if I was camping for real!
Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Yes Jim, although I would be even happier if I was camping for real!
Why? Who would want to leave paradise?
Jun 28th 2013 new
Well my Blackhawks-supporting friends .... You may have the Cup but I'm not done rooting against Chicago teams this month. tongue On Saturday I'm going to be in Akron, Ohio, for a womens' softball doubleheader between the Akron Racers and the Chicago Bandits. Chicago leads the league right now and the Racers are going to try to knock them off their high horse ....
Jun 28th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Well my Blackhawks-supporting friends .... You may have the Cup but I'm not done rooting against Chicago teams this month. On Saturday I'm going to be in Akron, Ohio, for a womens' softball doubleheader between the Akron Racers and the Chicago Bandits. Chicago leads the league right now and the Racers are going to try to knock them off their high horse ....
Oh yeah ... Forgot to mention. The softball games will be on ESPN2. Tune in, maybe you'll see me in the stands. Rolling Along
Jun 28th 2013 new
In an example of sportsmanship at its finest, the Blackhawks took out an ad in the Boston Globe thanking the Bruins and the city of Boston for their sportsmanship and hospitality.

Read it here: www.csnne.com
Jun 28th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Well my Blackhawks-supporting friends .... You may have the Cup but I'm not done rooting against Chicago teams this month. On Saturday I'm going to be in Akron, Ohio, for a womens' softball doubleheader between the Akron Racers and the Chicago Bandits. Chicago leads the league right now and the Racers are going to try to knock them off their high horse ....
Praying hug rose Zoom no way ~ The bandits are the Bomb! Praying hug rose
Jun 29th 2013 new
faint Now don't start picking on our Bandits too!!!!
Posts 41 - 47 of 47