Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Getting Married!

Jun 24 new
Hi Everyone (and goodbye)! wave

This Saturday, Tom-59334 and I will be continuing our journey, hand in hand, to the altar on the trail that God has blazed before us. We ask you for your prayers, that God will continue to bless us as we start our married lives together.

Tom and I met here on CM years ago, and became great friends (Yes, the friend zone worked for us wide eyed). In time, our wonderful friendship blossomed into the loving relationship Tom and I now share. We've truly enjoyed the time we have spent here on CM, and we are so thankful for the many friendships God has graced us with over the years.

Looking back over the years, we can't help but grin and chuckle remembering those fun nights we spent in the Pub here on CM, the crazy Monday night CM parties, and all of those hilarious flirt threads laughing.... not to mention the CM events that Tom and I have attended over the years (separately and together as a couple). Reminiscing about those events always bring us heartwarming memories of great fun and fellowship.

Tom and I would like to thank CM for providing the resource God used to facilitate our finding each other. We will eventually send our story and wedding pictures to "Member Stories" on this site. CM really does work..... with faith, God's grace, and a lot of patience. We wish all of you the best, and we pray that God will bless all of you in finding the love of your life. It may happen when you are least expecting it...... but it will only happen in His time.

Lots of love to you all,
Colette and Tom
Jun 24 new
Congratulations!!!!
Jun 24 new
Thank you, Lauren!! hug
Jun 24 new
I am so happy for you and Tom. It's so nice to see something so wonderful coming true because of Catholic match. I wish God's blessings to you both. You've been a dear friend and I will miss you! Hugs and prayers! Trish
Jun 24 new
Congratulations and God bless!!! Praying hug rose lovestruck!
Jun 24 new
Congratulations and best wishes to you and Tom, Colette hug ... from bantering in the Pub to that wild ride on the Colorado River wherein you almost hit Tom in the head with that paddle, to the altar this Saturday. I couldn't be happier, and this couldn't have happened to a nicer couple of people!
Jun 24 new
Rolling Along <---- wheelies for the happy couple
Jun 24 new
Care to dance on the ceiling one last time? discoball laughing
Jun 24 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: I am so happy for you and Tom. It's so nice to see something so wonderful coming true because of Catholic match. I wish God's blessings to you both. You've been a dear friend and I will miss you! Hugs and prayers! Trish
Thank you for your heartfelt message and prayers, Trish, and welcome back! wave hug
Please keep in touch..... you have my email address! hug
Jun 24 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Congratulations and God bless!!!
Thank you so much, Jane! hug
Posts 1 - 10 of 17