Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 29th 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH! I know both of you and I KNOW GOD is putting you both together! HUGS to you both and many prayers and May all of the joy and happiness you have both prayed for be yours Amen!
Aww...... lots of hugs to you Marian! hug hug hug You have been a dear friend to both Tom and myself over the years. What a blessing you've been here on CM. Please continue to keep in touch with us..... you have my email address. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes as we approach God's altar, and start our new lives as husband and wife. hug
Jun 29th 2013 new
The Day Before the Wedding...
Spent most of the day shopping for items for the reception tomorrow...... also had to take oldest son to the eye doctor to get new glasses (his fell into a river as he was kayaking two days before he flew out to MO from PA)...... picked up suits for sons from the tailor, picked up wedding gown from dry cleaner (the wrinkles needed to be pressed), fixed bustle for train on wedding gown, picked up table linens from the linen service, delegated jobs to friends and family members to help get ready for tomorrow, had wedding rehearsal at the church, went to the rehearsal dinner, hosted a gathering at Tom's house after the rehearsal dinner, had an entertaining game of volleyball in the backyard, said goodbye to family and neighbors, packed up boxes of decorations and supplies for tomorrow morning.

Okay............. I think typing all of that made me tired enough to sleep. Good night, all! May God continue to bless each and every one of you. Praying hug
Jun 29th 2013 new
Dear Colette and Tom,

What a wonderful Blessing your relationship has become over the years. I was so excited to hear from Clara that you were getting married!! May God watch over you both as you grow and become one in His eyes. I've very happy for you both and wish you many, many years of pure love, joy and happiness. Enjoy your day, try to relax, and just let it be.... God Bless you both and your day!!

Ruth
Jun 29th 2013 new
Thanks to you and Tom for the kindness and well wishes! :-)
Jun 29th 2013 new
Congrats to you and Tom. God Bless!
Jun 30th 2013 new
(quote) Ruth-570922 said: Dear Colette and Tom,

What a wonderful Blessing your relationship has become over the years. I was so excited to hear from Clara that you were getting married!! May God watch over you both as you grow and become one in His eyes. I've very happy for you both and wish you many, many years of pure love, joy and happiness. Enjoy your day, try to relax, and just let it be.... God Bless you both and your day!!

Ruth
Hi Ruth! hug Thank you for your blessings and prayers. Yes, we all had such a blast here on CM.... such great times to look back on! Today is the last day I will post in the forum. You can keep in touch with us through my personal email. I just logged in to post 7 wedding photos to my profile. Hopefully, admin will approve them quickly. Take care and God bless you, Ruth, and hope to talk to you soon! wave
Jun 30th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-865578 said: Congrats to you and Tom. God Bless!
Thank you, Michael!
Jun 30th 2013 new
(quote) Colette-443908 said: Hi Ruth! Thank you for your blessings and prayers. Yes, we all had such a blast here on CM.... such great times to look back on! Today is the last day I will post in the forum. You can keep in touch with us through my personal email. I just logged in to post 7 wedding photos to my profile. Hopefully, admin will approve them quickly. Take care and God bless you, Ruth, and hope to talk to you soon!
Oh Colette!!
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures....I will go and take a look!! I thought of you both throughout the day!! :) :) Ruth
Jul 1st 2013 new

The Prayer of St. Patrick

I arise today
Through the strength of heaven;
Light of the sun,
Splendor of fire,
Speed of lightning,
Swiftness of the wind,
Depth of the sea,
Stability of the earth,
Firmness of the rock.

I arise today
Through God's strength to pilot me;
God's might to uphold me,
God's wisdom to guide me,
God's eye to look before me,
God's ear to hear me,
God's word to speak for me,
God's hand to guard me,
God's way to lie before me,
God's shield to protect me,
God's hosts to save me
Afar and anear,
Alone or in a mulitude.

Christ shield me today
Against wounding
Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,
Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right, Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down,
Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in the eye that sees me,
Christ in the ear that hears me.

I arise today
Through the mighty strength
Of the Lord of creation.

Jul 1st 2013 new
My God bless and guide you'll on this stage of the journey.May he surround you'll with Christ-like and supportive friends and family throughout your journey.
Praying rosary theheart
Posts 61 - 70 of 71