Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Aug 28 new
(quote) Michael-556947 said: I guess Pope Francis has his work cut out for him on this issue and others .
Hmm, I think the work largely rests with Catholics who are called to know and live in accordance to Church teaching regarding marriage. Issues disappear when that is done well.
Aug 28 new
(quote) John-971967 said: Hmm, I think the work largely rests with Catholics who are called to know and live in accordance to Church teaching regarding marriage. Issues disappear when that is done well.
Sometimes Change is needed thats a good thing . Lets all pray for Pope Francis
Aug 29 new
(quote) Michael-556947 said: Sometimes Change is needed thats a good thing . Lets all pray for Pope Francis
Michael,

I guess you think it's time for Pope Francis to change some things in regards to marriage.

What kind of changes are you hoping for?
Aug 29 new
Why do you think he went to Brazil first ? plus you see what he been saying slowly doing . like a window opening up fresh air coming in .
Aug 29 new
Tell me Michael; you are answering a question with a question. Can you give a straight answer? I can't read your mind.
Aug 29 new
Do some research . Why did Pope Francis go to Brazil ? what has he been saying and doing ? What have you seen so far ?
Aug 29 new
So now you answer a request with three more questions. I can research until the cows come home and I will still not know WHY YOU THINK pope Francis went to Brazil. That is my question.
Aug 29 new
What kind of changes were YOU hoping for, Michael?
Aug 29 new
What do you don't want change ?
Aug 29 new
Folks, let's watch out for the bickering and personal attacks. Please address the subject matter and not individuals. Thanks!

Posts 31 - 40 of 45