Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Leyden-904885 said: All of the above (except shorter cause I'm only 5'4" ) and,
I wouldn't discount someone a little older than I first imagined.(I'm trying, but it's hard!) not to discount someone a bit younger than I imagined.Who is a Red Sox fan.Has never seen Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (original episodes)Who makes my belly hurt from laughterWho makes my belly hurt from his cooking.Who has a few extra pounds (but is generally healthy)Who cannot compare and contrast Star Trek episodes.Who has stumbled in the past (but get back up!)Who has had their heart broken.Who has broken a heart.Who is unspeakably kind.Who wants to learn more about the faith.
What if he has not only seen the original episodes (I think there were only 6), but has also listened to some of the old radio broadcasts? I wonder if Miss Leyden has read about Dirk Gently...

I wouldn't discount a lady because...
she's not a fan of Sox at all... (or socks, as the case may be)
she's not a sports fan
she's not as much of an adrenaline junkie as I am
she's made some mistakes (haven't we all?)
Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) David-870960 said: 43 ... and thanks for all the fish!
Hahaha, it's 42. But I love that song! Though this is why I think dolphin get "accidentally" caught in nets.
Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Keith-585743 said: It was 42... but really, unless you know what the question is, the answer is kinda pointless. We might have to go and design a whole new computer, just to figure out what the question is...
Hmmm, that's a Deep Thought. And we did! Until we paved over paradise and built a Hypespace Bypass! We could try again....
Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Keith-585743 said: What if he has not only seen the original episodes (I think there were only 6), but has also listened to some of the old radio broadcasts? I wonder if Miss Leyden has read about Dirk Gently...

I wouldn't discount a lady because...
she's not a fan of Sox at all... (or socks, as the case may be)
she's not a sports fan
she's not as much of an adrenaline junkie as I am
she's made some mistakes (haven't we all?)
I wouldn't discount a gentleman because:
  • he was a fan of sock puppets
  • painted his face in team colors
  • goaded old ladies, stopped at red lights, into racing him (because he's an adrenaline junkie)
  • he's made mistakes (even mismatching sock puppets)
Mr. Keith, if such a gentleman exists who has seen all original episodes, listened to the fits...he'd be something else. Apropos, Dick Gently: do you mean do I see the "fundamental interconnectedness of all things"? Then yes!

I love Douglas Adams.

In Christ,
Leyden

Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Leyden-904885 said: Hmmm, that's a Deep Thought. And we did! Until we paved over paradise and built a Hypespace Bypass! We could try again....
A hyperspace by pass is better than a parking lot, no?

youtu.be

Jul 8th 2013 new
I wouldn't discount a man because he didn't know where his towel was... though it might take some effort to get over that obvious flaw....
Jul 8th 2013 new
They watch MSNBC
They are Boston Red Sox fans
Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Leyden-904885 said: I wouldn't discount a gentleman because:
he was a fan of sock puppetspainted his face in team colorsgoaded old ladies, stopped at red lights, into racing him (because he's an adrenaline junkie)he's made mistakes (even mismatching sock puppets)Mr. Keith, if such a gentleman exists who has seen all original episodes, listened to the fits...he'd be something else. Apropos, Dick Gently: do you mean do I see the "fundamental interconnectedness of all things"? Then yes!

I love Douglas Adams.

In Christ,
Leyden

Such a man would be one "hoopy frood", indeed. But really, all this space-man mumbo-jumbo is making this ape-man tired. I think perhaps I shall head off to Sqornshellous Zeta, find myself a friendly mattress, and have a nap... or perhaps I just need another bath and a proper cup of tea before The Long, Dark Tea-Time of the Soul sets in...

I wouldn't discount a lady just because...
she had never heard of a kniggit
she believes that two swallows could carry a coconut
she already owns a Grail
she hasn't the slightest clue what any/most of my last few posts mean.

I should really get back to my sock puppets... i'm training them to race against little old ladies. The state won't issue them driver's licenses, so I'm training them to race horses. I think I'll name their horse "Last Chance to See", or maybe, "The Salmon of Doubt"

I wouldn't discount a lady just because...
she's somehow sillier than me...
Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: A hyperspace by pass is better than a parking lot, no?

http://youtu.be/mu86OP-O3mY

I guess that depends on if it's YOUR planet that has to be demolished in order to build the bypass...

I've always wondered... Why does one have to build bypasses? What is so great about Point A that so many people from Point B are so keen to get there? And what is so great about Point B that so many people from Point A are so keen to get there? I often wish everyone would just once and for all work out where it is that they really want to be...
Jul 8th 2013 new
Maybe discounting someone for having a serious profile picture? ;)
Posts 101 - 110 of 121