Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 10 new
(quote) Marie-358484 said: You don't mean they'd discount us for having read "The Hitchhiker[s Guide to the Galaxy" instead of reading it? What if we read faster than they watch movies so can keep up with this habit? Does that mean we have to have seen every episode of every Dr. Who ever created as well? How about if we have and not only are the garbage cans at our church positively Dalaks but the weeping angels themselves are in our very own church as well, does that count for anything?
Weeping angels in your church? Don't Blink. Not even once. Also, I'd like to examine these trash cans of which you speak. Maybe the Daleks are planning a silent invasion...

As far as reading vs watching vs listening (vs playing)... I've run the gamut. As DNA himself mentioned, the only thing that can ever be certain about any new incarnation of HHGTTG is that it will most definitely contradict any and all previous incarnations of the same.

That said, no, I wouldn't discount a lady just because she...
*had read the book instead of seeing the movie
*had listened to the radio broadcasts instead of reading the book
*had watched the movie instead of reading the book or listening to the radio broadcasts
*had played the game instead of reading the book, watching the movie, or listening to the radio broadcasts
*had only listened to the movie, watched the book, danced to the radio broadcasts, and didn't realize there was a game to be played.
*has no idea what any of this means, but is curious.
*owns a TARDIS (or has at least been inside one - it's bigger on the inside)
*refuses to blink near stone sculptures - just in case
*gets frightened when she stumbles across a plunger in the closet.
Posts 121 - 121 of 121