Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Mark-973089 said: I would not discount somebody's profile who I keep viewing on search results, but I have never sent her a message yet. Because maybe they keep showing up on search results, because God is saying she could be the one for me or you
Well say hello to her! AND make a comment about her profile, don't just send a smiley face
Jul 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Jim-397948 said: If they do not know how to sail....I will,try to teach them...../)..../)....../)
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YrbY4hsNh64&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYrbY4hsNh64
I don't know how to sail . . . fluffy

okay, I sort of do, but it has been a while since I've been on a sailboat.
Jul 3rd 2013 new
I wouldn't discount someone who was a little goofy.

Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Keith-585743 said: I wouldn't discount someone just because she was...
shorter than me
taller than me
sillier than me
quieter than me
more educated than me
less educated than me
in another city
in another state
in another country
a better cook than me
a worse cook than me
... the list could go on and on and on...
All of the above (except shorter cause I'm only 5'4" ) and,
  • I wouldn't discount someone a little older than I first imagined.
  • (I'm trying, but it's hard!) not to discount someone a bit younger than I imagined.
  • Who is a Red Sox fan.
  • Has never seen Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (original episodes)
  • Who makes my belly hurt from laughter
  • Who makes my belly hurt from his cooking.
  • Who has a few extra pounds (but is generally healthy)
  • Who cannot compare and contrast Star Trek episodes.
  • Who has stumbled in the past (but get back up!)
  • Who has had their heart broken.
  • Who has broken a heart.
  • Who is unspeakably kind.
  • Who wants to learn more about the faith.
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Leyden-904885 said: All of the above (except shorter cause I'm only 5'4" ) and,
I wouldn't discount someone a little older than I first imagined.(I'm trying, but it's hard!) not to discount someone a bit younger than I imagined.Who is a Red Sox fan.Has never seen Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (original episodes)Who makes my belly hurt from laughterWho makes my belly hurt from his cooking.Who has a few extra pounds (but is generally healthy)Who cannot compare and contrast Star Trek episodes.Who has stumbled in the past (but get back up!)Who has had their heart broken.Who has broken a heart.Who is unspeakably kind.Who wants to learn more about the faith.
You mean never having seen Hitchhiker's Guide the the Galaxy (original episodes) counts against me? There's no hope for me in this world. Where's the monastery?
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: You mean never having seen Hitchhiker's Guide the the Galaxy (original episodes) counts against me? There's no hope for me in this world. Where's the monastery?
Haha, no it wouldn't count against a person... But man, would they have that in their favor!
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Leyden-904885 said: Haha, no it wouldn't count against a person... But man, would they have that in their favor!
Well I have read the book, and I can talk my way around Star Trek, so that's in my favor.
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: I wouldn't discount a lady just because she was filthy rich!
And I, in return, shall never discount a handsome RICH man!

(See! Both genders can be sacrificial!)
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-397948 said: If they EAT GREEN EGGS AND HAM
: Is that because you are looking for a down to earth Irish gal Jim??? flower
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Julie-42315 said: Please fill in the blank
I wouldn't discount someone because he lives in another country.
Posts 71 - 80 of 121