Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Ben-987152 said: I wouldn't discount someone just because she picked her nose at a traffic light!

I would if it were GREEN!! Yuk!
Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Leyden-904885 said: Haha, no it wouldn't count against a person... But man, would they have that in their favor!
43 ... and thanks for all the fish!
Jul 8th 2013 new
I wouldn't discount someone just because they didn't write an interesting profile. Some people are uncomfortable "selling" themselves or telling too much .
Jul 8th 2013 new
Interesting thought. And very generous.
But it sure would make getting to know someone a lot more difficult.
Jul 8th 2013 new
You should know better than to post with food in your mouth. irked
Jul 8th 2013 new
You and Jack have apparently been disemvoweled.

duck
Jul 8th 2013 new
43? I thought it was 42. Unless you are factoring in inflation, sales tax, or shipping and handling? scratchchin
Jul 8th 2013 new
She doesn't like monkeys...but who doesn't like monkeys?
Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: 43? I thought it was 42. Unless you are factoring in inflation, sales tax, or shipping and handling?
It was 42... but really, unless you know what the question is, the answer is kinda pointless. We might have to go and design a whole new computer, just to figure out what the question is...
Jul 8th 2013 new
They have gluten or dairy allergies wave
Posts 91 - 100 of 121