Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jun 27 new
Thank you, Mary and everyone! I so very much appreciate the prayers, love, and support. I don't think it has really hit me yet. I've never had a broken bone before, much less surgery. The community of CM has been good to me. I am so touched by everyone.

You all are in my prayers by name as I heal-- praying is something I CAN do.

hughugPrayingGo USAprincessSunrise
Jun 27 new
I'm so sorry to hear about your injury Dawn. I will be hoping and praying for a quick and easy recovery. Take care!
Jun 27 new
(quote) Dawn-58330 said: Thank you, Mary and everyone! I so very much appreciate the prayers, love, and support. I don't think it has really hit me yet. I've never had a broken bone before, much less surgery. The community of CM has been good to me. I am so touched by everyone.

You all are in my prayers by name as I heal-- praying is something I CAN do.

So glad you're feeling better Dawn. Will continue praying. rose rosary theheart Praying hug

Jun 27 new
Yes, prayers for a very awesome & positive person here on the site for forums & maybe 1-2 blogs in the past. I pray for quick healing of her wrist & wisdom for the doctors. Praying
Jun 27 new
Dawn, you are in my prayers. Please accept all the prayers and healing coming your way. theheart theheart
Jun 28 new
Wishing all the best, my dear, to one of the nicest CMers ever!
Jun 28 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Wishing all the best, my dear, to one of the nicest CMers ever!
Yes, what she said. To one of the coolest ladies out there.
Jun 28 new

Praying Praying for you, Dawn.
Jun 29 new
Praying Get well soon, Dawn!
Jun 29 new
Prayers offered.
Posts 41 - 50 of 63