Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Jul 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Nathan-48443 said: Okay, I've commented out the bit that excludes the common tags.

Take a look and let me know how it feels.
Looks good to me!
Jul 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Nathan-48443 said: Okay, I've commented out the bit that excludes the common tags.

Take a look and let me know how it feels.
Did the code revert?

It seems to have gone back to the Uncommon Faves arrangement.
Jul 10th 2013 new
Did the code revert?

It seems to have gone back to the Uncommon Faves arrangement.

Bump.
Jul 11th 2013 new
eep. I believe it did. Fixing it now. More permanently.
Jul 11th 2013 new
(quote) Nathan-48443 said: eep. I believe it did. Fixing it now. More permanently.
U da man thumbsup

I am glad that I am a nurse who can cook and sew! Cuz what you are talking is a totally foreign language!!
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: WoW. That is SOMETHING ELSE you are talking about!!!

I am glad that I am a nurse! Cuz what you are talking is a totally foreign language!!
I know a little med-speak. Allow me to translate:

Test results revealed idiopathic but benign anomalies suggesting re-compromised soft(ware) tissue. This reversal suggested that last week's low-invasive therapies were insufficiently reparative. When notified, the attending resident immediately used surgical procedures to excise compromised tissue. Asymptomatic results suggest the system is now negative for anomalies. Long-term prognosis is good.
laughing

Test results revealed idiopathic but benign anomalies suggesting re-compromised soft(ware) tissue. This reversal suggested that last week's low-invasive therapies were insufficiently reparative. When notified, the attending resident immediately used surgical procedures to excise compromised tissue. Asymptomatic results suggest the system is now negative for anomalies. Long-term prognosis is good.

___________________ + = the breakfast of champions
Oh Jack, you have truly made it clear to me!! How sad that I really understood the explanation! I hope the problem is resolved sufficiently for a long, long time!
Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) Jack-752986 said: I know a little med-speak. Allow me to translate:

___________________ + = the breakfast of champions
OK, now I need to look up Jack's profile to see w hat he does for a living/profession.
Posts 21 - 29 of 29