Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jun 27 new
Note, however, that :afdb: does not work.
Jun 27 new
Thanks, Zoom. shocked They have taken these already dying forums and managed to make them clumsier and clumsier, and less user friendly...brilliant! I wish admin appreciated what a wonderful asset these forums are.
Jun 27 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: You are using my favorite e-mote. Where in the heck do you find e-motes now, after the redesign?
Tom, I saved them on my desktop about a year ago:
cm.catholocity.net
Jun 27 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Tom, I saved them on my desktop about a year ago:
http://cm.catholocity.net/emoticons.htm
Also, you have to cut and paste the type next to the emoticon, you can't just type it (at least I don't think so).

Jun 27 new
:hersheykiss: Thanks for this reminder of the list, Peter. I'm still disappointed that :afdb: doesn't work.
Jun 28 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: http://cm.catholocity.net/emoticons.htm List of emoticons. Just type in the code for the one you want.
hug You rock Edward! I knew a few of the shortcuts, but not many. And I wanted to post the United States Flag the other day and couldn't figure out what the code was. I tried usaflag, americanflag, flag, etc. and obviously, none of those worked.

Thanks again!!
Jun 28 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Thanks for this reminder of the list, Peter. I'm still disappointed that doesn't work.
:afdb: This is a test :afdb:
Jun 28 new
Well, that didn't work! hissyfit
Posts 11 - 18 of 18