Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Josephine-586127 said:

Oh, please don't go there.

Pretty much. smile
Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

Sounds like a clinical report from a textbook.....""The longer you have to wait"""""

EXACTLY...EXACTLY,,!!!!!!

One SHOULD NOT BE """"WAITING"""""" one should be pro-active....

Good luck on that waiting thing.....How long of A Wait is enough ?????

When one is 65,,75,,,,dancing with a potential mate at 88 years old...???

Thank you for posting this,,,,it speaks volumes...

God bless you Kenny and I really wish you luck in finding someone with your outlook.

Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: Pretty much.

You're stirring a hornets nest. laughing

Jun 27th 2013 new
You're stirring a hornets nest.

laughing laughing Not stirring anything! We all have at least a small something that we may not like. That's all. smile
Jun 27th 2013 new
God bless you Kenny and I really wish you luck in finding someone with your outlook.

I was simply stating my observations ....Just as you were...I thought that civilized people are afforded this privilege...

Thank you for wishing me luck with my ""outlook""...Is it wrong to state an opinion that may not be an exact copy of someone else's ??

I wish you luck with your outlook as well....I wish everyone will experience forever bestest friend forever Sweetheart companionship...I guess we all have and envision different paths...
Jun 27th 2013 new
Let's define terms!

Never had a relationship is one thing.
Never-married is something else.
Never married but having had a series of live-in relationships is third.

I take everyone as he is.
Jun 27th 2013 new
The feeling of urgency in trying to find ones ,,, "Sweetheart",,,, for many has resulted in failed marriages.
Thank God Kenny you were blessed in finding the right one..if you had known the future,you would have been prepared to wait as long as it took for" the one"
As an "Annulled", I see great value in waiting for the right one and proceeding with caution-and wished I had done so when I was a "Never Married." Praying
Jun 27th 2013 new

Don't people """divorce""",,,"""annul"",,""split up in any fashion""" because one or both partners decided not to love anymore....?????

In pre-cana,,decades ago when I attended,,the main theme was that we constantly have to """Make a Decision to Love"""" in a relationship,,marriage,,etc..

I'm too old to debate,,,,,.and i'm not intelligent enough,,,,,,I'm just one of those dummies that thinks and feels with his heart...!!

So shoot me,,,I could be worse..!!!!
Jun 27th 2013 new
Ummmm. Nope. Free to marry is free to marry.
Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

Don't people """divorce""",,,"""annul"",,""split up in any fashion""" because one or both partners decided not to love anymore....?????

eyepopping eyepopping eyepopping

Don't you have any nice, non judgmental response to say to anyone???????

Posts 21 - 30 of 167