Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jun 28th 2013 new
So Sorry Laurahug --Mother May Immaculate Heart theheart pray for the son-for Laura's friend and family and friends and give them guidance-thank youtheheart rosary
Jun 28th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 28th 2013 new
Don't leave her alone! Give her time to grieve but keep her busy too. That is so sad. We need better understanding and services to people with mental illness. Sadly as a former public school educator 8/9 schools I was in did NOTHING about bullying. This is why I have become a homeschooling advocate.
Jun 29th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 29th 2013 new
Praying theheart rosary Prayer's ascending for your friend and families and for the soul of the deceased:(
Jun 29th 2013 new
Prayers offered.
Jun 29th 2013 new
Praying rosary
Jun 29th 2013 new
Laura I am so sorry for your friend's family and friends and to you. I don't have any personal recommendations but I would recommend calling into a Catholic radio show. I'm not sure what show to recommend but the website address is ewtn.com/radio . There is also catholic answers. I'll be praying for all of you. God bless.
Jun 29th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Jun 29th 2013 new
Praying for his soul and that the Holy Paraclete will comfort his mom and loved ones.
Posts 11 - 20 of 31