Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 24th 2013 new
Thanks Margo!
Jul 24th 2013 new
Anne thanks Leyden for the kind remark.She wonders what breed of dogs Christie has?
This afternoon Anne is weary from traveling and shopping in a nearby city.One more trip locally before she retires for the evening and begins a new book.
Jul 24th 2013 new
Sam loves Anne's new picture! Sam thanks Margo for the updates on Michael. She also hopes Rachel is feeling better, Brian is staying cool and Christie and her puppies are well. Sam thinks Leyden is a wise woman to realize chocolate is an important part of any training regimen and wishes Keith luck with round 2 of the brake job.

Sam and kiddos are heading on the final camping trip of the summer. After jamming the car with all the accoutrements of fun, we will meet my 2 sisters and their families, plus a motley assortment of friends and their kids, and meet in a state park in IA. We plan to fish, ride bikes, canoe, kayak, hike, get really dirty and eat way too much. We'll report back on Sunday!
Jul 24th 2013 new
Sherrill-Anne's relaxing watching the Pope in Brazil . theheart
Watching him driving in the Pope mobile reminds me of Pope John Paul11. theheart You get a Gold Star!
Jul 24th 2013 new
Despite a naysayer Leyden knows who says there are no free lunches....Leyden is enjoying hers!

Last night Leyden welcomed her family home from their trip to the Windy City and was ever so happy to surrender custody of the dog and cat she was sitting. She was less happy to surrender custody of the brownies she baked to her thieving nieces!
Jul 24th 2013 new
Keith thanks Sam for the good wishes on rd2, but regrets to say that rd2 went to the truck, or rather to the caliper guide pins. weeping Round 3, however, was conducted yesterday, and I emerged victorious (and in possession of a shiny new impact wrench!). Still saved myself about $100 over paying a shop, though my mechanic's daughter may now have to wait a bit longer to get her braces...

Keith is eating a taco salad for lunch (which was not free), and preparing for a short business trip, during which he will get to visit with family, meet his new niece, and see his step-brother, whom he hasn't seen in about three years.

Keith also just learned from his neighbor that, once again, the water main in front of their houses has burst, and their street is flooded. The silver lining here is, if I act fast, it may indeed be possible to surf in Kansas, if only for a short period of time. surfing
Jul 24th 2013 new
Yayay! Leyden is doing a happy dance for Sam and the kiddos off to camp! (Wow, her coworker looks a little freaked out.)

She's a little sad for Keith's potentially snaggle toothed mechanic's daughter. But cool shiny new toy! Leyden is also wondering what sort of premium CM package Keith got that afforded him that cool surfing emote!! Oh, and Leyden really hopes that Keith's house is okay.

Leyden is wrapping up and off to the gym. Those brownies don't train themselves.
Jul 24th 2013 new
This is a day when Margo is blissfully, joyfully single. Happy to not have a single man on the horizon in whom she is romantically interested. (Tough day at work.) Happy to be in a quiet house, enjoying coffee after having eaten some of her favorite snacks, which are either salty or high-quality chocolate.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Jul 24th 2013 new
Keith, You know how to properly use "whom" and you can fix your own vehicle? Darn, you're a catch!

And everybody else, if you see a contradiction between this post and the one immediately before it, Welcome to My World! embarassed laughing cool
Jul 25th 2013 new
Thanks, Margo! I can use proper English when I want to, and other times, I'm just a few IQ points above grunting and pointing. I like the dichotomy of being me. wink

Sounds like you're enjoying a bit of "me time". Good for you!

The utility crew got the water main fixed before Keith got home, so there was no surfing in Kansas tonight, at least not for this man.

Keith believes that his "special" emoticon surfer dude is available to all who know the ways of "The Guide" and who know exactly where their towel is. If the CM powers that be really believed he was something special, he'd have a "towel" emote by now!
Posts 141 - 150 of 200