Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 12th 2013 new
Maricela is soo excite cuz she just got tickets to see Carrie Underwood! Woohoo!!!!
Jul 13th 2013 new
Anne is just "chilling'' this rainy Sunday morning.She will round up children for afternoon Mass and until then endevour to write letters,clean the house and occasionally join in on the fun in Humor.
Anne is enjoying emailing her big sis in the States on holiday and is getting around with visions of Summer on her mind...ahhh!Her big sister says how friendly and kind everyone is and that the food is beautiful.
Margo your description of the deer sounds wonderful!I imagine they would move very fluidly.
Maricela I hope your concert is a load of fun!
Jul 13th 2013 new
M: Thanks for the welcoming words.
Anne: I will vouch for M, we most certainly have swans. The Alabama Shakespeare Festival has beautiful black swans, well.
Leyden and Kenny(?): Good to know you are among the living.
Daniel: I've said for the past few years I need to learn to fry chicken.
Marcella: Congratulations on your tix.

Rob is sitting in the coffeehouse decompressing. He is pretty happy as some scheduling issues threatened the next couple of weeks. It's gonna be fine, however, as he gets to go to annual training followed by 5 days of vacation. All this means almost two weeks among the living. Cool stuff, folks.
Jul 13th 2013 new
Anne, just curious where your sister is visiting.
Jul 13th 2013 new
Well,...you know,..way up north somewhere..big country and all...
Jul 13th 2013 new
Lol
Jul 13th 2013 new
(quote) Rob-986408 said: Lol
Michael from Duluth is on a road trip to Florida. He sent me the message at 7:30 p.m. that he was in Macon, GA. So everybody said a prayer for him, OK?

Rob: Shakespeare in the Park in AL sounds simply wonderful. I have a collection (well, 3 or 4) of Shakespeare movies that have been redone in modern form. One is set in Japan; another is set in TX.
Anne: Yes, the deer are quite fluid in their movements. They stayed in the yard the other night while I was in the yard talking w/someone, so they have little fear of humans. There is a picture of some deer in my photo album on this site. It was taken thru my screen door, so that is a factor.

Margo's status report: Went to professional training Friday in La Crosse, WI. The training was very good. Margo followed a MapQuest route and crossed over to the MN side of the Mississippi River goldfish and followed the Mississippi down to La Crosse. What a lovely drive! I spotted a town that I think was Minnieska, Minnesota, or something very close to that. On the way back (Margo does not have a GPS), I allowed myself to get lost and wander a bit, all the while paying attn to my general direction. I stopped in Winona and got homemade soup, organic blueberries and organic potato chips at Bluff Country Co-op (something like that) and continued to drive. Listened to The Current radio station from the Twin Cities, the DJ has a great English accent. It's available online; great selection of music. It was a good day. cool

Then Margo hit the farmers market in Menomonie today, caught up on computer work, did some work regarding her vacant apt, took a nap, watched Emma starring Gwyneth Paltrow. It's past her bedtime, but still, she plans to stay up a bit longer. wave
Jul 14th 2013 new
It sounds like Margo likes to explore and try new things,Anne wishes she had been her passenger:)
Anne did see Margo's lovely photo,bot at first thought it was a painting-great effects!She also wonders if Margo received Anne's letter?
Last night rained heavily and lightening flashed,Anne had a call from her daughter and friend who were bogged.Anne and her son tried to unbog the car,but needed re-enforcements.Glad to get home again,happy and wet
Anne's big sister is in Dakota at this time she thinks.
Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) Maricela-876143 said: Maricela is soo excite cuz she just got tickets to see Carrie Underwood! Woohoo!!!!
Hi Maricela ! This is Christine. Your new BFF! Did you get my ticket with yours? I can't wait to get down to McAllen fr my visit! And your room is ready here, should you want to concert here in DFW! Christine actually took 40 hours away from computer! Decided I needed to stop circling and getting nowhere !
Jul 14th 2013 new
Hi all. As you may know, Michael made it safely to Florida, arriving there at 2 p.m. He thanked everyone for the support n prayers.

Anne, yes, it would have been nice to have you on the road trip w/me. It's a fine line for me between allowing myself to explore n get lost a bit, and getting all melancholic and self critical.

Margo is off to read a book, she thinks. Work awaits tomorrow.
Posts 81 - 90 of 200