Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 30th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

After being here a month,,,,I've discovered that remaining single is so so so much easier...

I'm too old and not sdmart enough for the games,,,and I don't even know the rules for the games..Boy,,am I old...

Stay single my friends,,it is much less stress..
Well then you better get one of those medical alert buttons for the elderly. When you fall you can get help asap. Well hopefully so. Ah, the joys of living alone.... wink
Jul 4th 2013 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: Oh but being in love is so wonderful! It is so worth the disappointments and heartaches we have to go thru to get there. Life is all about taking chances!
Please never give up! God bless you!
As it is the greatest risk is not taking one. You get a Gold Star!
Jul 4th 2013 new
(quote) Maria-963080 said: Kenny: It is so much easier to remain single, but deep down we all would like to have someone to share our triumphs and defeats with. It would be nice to have someone laugh at our jokes or tease us about our cooking. I miss those times so much. Hope that we all find out matches if it is God's plan.
Yes indeed, there are times we'd like to be alone and times when we'd like to be with someone.
Jul 4th 2013 new
(quote) Sandra-871852 said: Well then you better get one of those medical alert buttons for the elderly. When you fall you can get help asap. Well hopefully so. Ah, the joys of living alone....
"Help. I've fallen and I can't get up." That may be me in a few years! Yikes. Another woman said she bounces between being happy being single and also being lonely and wanting a man. That describes me perfectly, if you add that my life is finally settled after a stretch of difficult years. I don't want to upset any peace and order that has finally crept into my life. Stability and happiness is good, very good. But I also love romance.
Jul 4th 2013 new
Christine you have my sympathy! I'll pray that you're given the grace and strength to follow your call. If your vocation is marriage, then you are being called to take that leap of faith. It's scary and can be awful sometimes but the rewards are so worth the sacrifice it takes to get there!
Posts 21 - 25 of 25