Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

"Be" Attitudes of Dating

Jun 28th 2013 new

Everyone here is looking for that special person to maketheir life complete. Notice I said their life not to make them complete. There is a difference. To be ready to receive that special gift fromGod, we need to be at ease and content with the person we are inside and out. I am not talking about being arrogant or vain,it is being able to love and value our own being as God does; with the grace tobe grateful in humility and modesty for all of the gifts He has bestowed. When we are able to do that, miracles happensince we have opened the door within our hearts to allow them to enter. We must BE the miracle He made us inthought, word, and deed. Happy to be in our own skin as joyful and lovingexamples to others traveling the same road of life. Sometimes a daily affirmation added to morningprayers is all you need to shine that special light in you and through you forthe whole day. I wish everyone the grace and love needed to be successful in this journey.

Dear Lord, I pray that every day

I shine for You in work and play.

When sadness and despair I see

Turn on the light of joy in me.

If loneliness becomes a fear

Let my soft touch show them Youre near.

When doubts arise within some heart

With courage let me ease the dark.

When past regrets cloud how they live

Let me remind them You forgive.

Let me remember of all things,

You raise me up on angels wings.

Im loved, protected, and quite whole

ForYou reside within my soul. - Monica P. June 2013
Jun 28th 2013 new
What a GREAT first post!
Welcome to the forums, and thank you for sharing this!
Jun 28th 2013 new
Thank you so much, Marge! Just trying to spread a little sunshine and increase the smile ratio.
Jun 28th 2013 new
Welcome to the forums Monica! I agree with Marge that that was a beautiful post biggrin And such a lovely prayer Praying Thank you for the suggestion and encouragement! God bless you theheart
Jun 28th 2013 new
Monica, thank you for sharing such a beautiful prayer. theheart
Jun 28th 2013 new
Thank you, Linda! Happy to be here and glad that you enjoyed the post - everybody is a treasure and sometimes we just need to be reminded of that.
Jun 28th 2013 new
Thank you, Carol! I am so glad you enjoyed it and I hope through it, you will be blessed in many ways.
Jun 28th 2013 new
Welcome to CM, Monica! Its wonderful to read this early in the morning. You have made my day!
Jun 28th 2013 new
Thank you, John! I guess there is nothing better than to start another person's day out with a smile. Have a great one!
Jun 28th 2013 new
Great prayer and attitude to have and share! Thank you theheart rose Welcome Monica! Lisa
Posts 1 - 10 of 15